1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, so they're saying now that original $385 is just a promotional price for those at the toy fair and that the Japanese retail is closer to $550 USD? If true, I won't have to hang-up my price-guessing hat, after all! :yess:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

Bah!

The only figures I bought this year were Robocop (1/6 and 1/4, retail) and ED 209 at $200. That puts me roughly at $1,100. Proud of myself. Spend wisely peeps!

Put this for PO now!

Well, well, so they're saying now that original $385 is just a promotional price for those at the toy fair and that the Japanese retail is closer to $550 USD? If true, I won't have to hang-up my price-guessing hat, after all! :yess:

Same here. Need to go back through posts to see who mocked my guess at 600 bucks.

1/4 TDK/R Batman was $465. Like Sol, I'd expect this to cost at least $500.

I feel the same way... no way he'd be less and, I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like $550 or $600.

The 1/4 scale figures are pretty neat, but they still feel like a gimmick to me. Like in Super Mario 3, where in one level everything is much larger than usual. Cool novelty in small doses, but you wouldn't want a whole game like that. I'll also be waiting for a 1/6 scale figure.

I feel the same way... I did buy the Endoskeleton as that really works as a stand alone piece. But I don't need a bunch of 1/4 figures, I could maybe be tempted by Vader. But even then it's unlikely as I already have enough representations of him to be happy.

That's not Bulloch dude. HT probably did base their Fett on the pudgy ILM nerd who played him in the 97 SE.

Bulloch and stuntman Dickey Beer were both lean guys.

:lol :lol :lol

Those legs/thighs doe . . .

Overall, the only thing that has impressed me about all this Hot Toys Star Wars hoopla is the ambitious fur effort on Chewbacca and I, guess the Stormtrooper (slim/tall)? I dunno. Boba is meh.

Hey, we got another Iron Man though!

Must be what's been bugging me... the lower legs look really puny, but it's actually the upper part of the legs that's throwing it off. And honestly the prorportions all around seem kind of off to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back