1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

If it is 1/4 scale they need to keep the price at 400.00 to possibly grab my cash. I have 1/4 neca only as well as 1/6 SSC, Medi, and Ht's. Any price north of mid 400's I will be out for sure. I am not a juggler who can handle the cost of both 1/4 and 1/6 scale figures.

It'll be closer to $600 than $400. The base alone is worth at least $250. God's honest truth.

I smell disappointment.

:lol :lol :lol

Where are people seeing 1/4? Or is it just speculation? I hope its 1/6. Haven't had a chance yet to get a Boba Fett with what happened to the Sideshow one.

Hard to believe that the third 1/4 Hot Toys figure is Boba Fett and not a 1/4 Iron Man or Predator or some ****. Some much for all those 1/4 announcements 3 years back. :lol

I don't see how they have this much on their plate. They're pumping things out like it's nothing. Good luck to you guys that are all in!

Where are people seeing 1/4? Or is it just speculation? I hope its 1/6. Haven't had a chance yet to get a Boba Fett with what happened to the Sideshow one.

There's a 1/4 symbol at the bottom of the picture. Pages 2, 3 or 4 of this thread explains.

The Quarter Scale logo at the bottom left hand side. The unique base.

The circle logo on the bottom left, looks like Hot Toys 1/4 scale logo.

There's a 1/4 symbol at the bottom of the picture. Pages 2, 3 or 4 of this thread explains.
Ah now I see the logo. Well that sucks. :lol I imagine it'll be an impressive figure though. Just wish I was into collecting 1/4.

The Quarter Scale logo at the bottom left hand side. The unique base.

The circle logo on the bottom left, looks like Hot Toys 1/4 scale logo.

Speculation based on the fact that it looks like a circle 1/4 badge next to the Hot Toys symbol on the image.

All at 6:32pm (my time). :lol

Thanks to HeubertMichael. One can make out the HT 1/4 logo.

boba.jpg

bat.jpg

term.jpg

Edit: Ah, no real need for this post. :slap

Saw the thread title and ran around the room in celebration...

I then see it is more than likely 1/4 scale. Not for me sadly.

I can't wait until 1/4-scale Great Pits of Carkoon start appearing in sandboxes everywhere. Throw his ass in!

I don't know. They're really going nuts with all this Star Wars stuff. I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan, but I kind of love it; it's refreshing. I'm sure I'll be sick of it by the time The Force Awakens comes out, but, now, I'm enjoying the ride. It's just nice to see something that isn't Batman or Iron Man getting the same sort of attention that those two lines have. You can kind of see how much love Howard has for the series in his rapid fire approach with getting these figures made.

What a thing to wake up to!! Jesus Hot Toys... :lol

Can't wait for this.... But is it indeed 1/4? If so I'll wait for 1/6

I'm not really too surprised that Hot Toys is pushing Star Wars out so rapidly. The new film is one year away, & once that is released, they're going to start pumping out the new unseen characters. Of course, we'll still see OT & possibly some PT characters too, but nows the time to get core OT characters out. It could work in collectors favor too, ESP. Since SSC is now competing with HT for our SW business. Lots of options could possibly bring the $ down a bit 12-16 months from now or so? Or not if a ton of people jump on the bandwagon. We'll see.

I'd rather see a 1/6 ROTJ Fett (honestly thought he would be right after Han & Chewie), but 1/4 could be cool. The future is bright my friends!

Changed the title to at least suggest 1/4... even though I think it's a safe bet it is.

Why not? It's one of the hottest Star Wars characters in existence. I would expect either this, Vader, Storm Trooper, or Solo. Maybe Droids.

I had the same thought... he's not the most important character from the OT, but a huge fan favorite and always a strong seller.

Same, I really am not into 1/4, its either 1/6 or just get a statue for me.

I tend to agree with this... but I did buy the 1/4 Endoskeleton from HT and that thing is pretty badass. Nice that, even though it's a fully pose able figure, it looks very much like a statue.

I could be tempted by a really great Vader, but even then I might still pass.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

Awesome news!

9e9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back