1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

WAIT---!!!

If true, COULD THIS BE IN 1/4 SCALE?!?!?!

Check out that circular emblem next to the HT logo on the "teaser"

attachment.php

And the QS line emblem found on both QS001 and QS002

Box.jpg

front-of-the-box-e1381429196589.jpg
:goodpost: if so, it's a huge slap to SS PF and definitely glad I didn't PO if that was the case. Would be amazing in 1/4. Would probably get two.

Good spot. Looks like ¼. I can pick my wallet's jaw up off the floor! Slightly relieved as I prefer ESB Fett and I suspect that will be the first 1/6 offering.

Damn. Yeah, I would expect to see some pretty significant cancellations for SSC's PF if that is 1/4 scale.

Yeah -- I was so tempted to PO the PF -- if this one's legit, then I MUST HAVE IT!

Insane and a must for me!

Why would people need to cancel SSC's PF? ESB owns ROTJ. Though that will be funny if after SSC reveals an ESB Fett with switchout ROTJ blaster that HT responds with a ROTJ Fett with switchout ESB blaster. :lol

WOW!

Thought this was fake immediately... but the 1/4 scale makes sense... although it really does look like 1/6th.

I would love this version instead of another Empire. Fun to see anyway.

How does the helmet look, guys? :)

Woh, there going all in it seems, this is a dangerous time for me!!

Why would people need to cancel SSC's PF? ESB owns ROTJ. Though that will be funny if after SSC reveals an ESB Fett with switchout ROTJ blaster that HT responds with a ROTJ Fett with switchout ESB blaster. :lol
Obviously there are lots of hardcore Star Wars fans who will want this version of the character over that version, but I suspect the majority of collectors who get a Boba Fett just want one version represented on the shelf, and aren't going to be overly picky about which film he's from so much as how nice the quality of the product is. With HT you're going to probably get better paint apps, nicer clothing, and of course, loads more options for display with accessories and articulation.

Damn. HT is smart. I wouldn't bother with a 1/6th boba since I have SSC. However, a 1/4...go go points!

I much prefer Boba's ESB look, but if that is 1:6, then it's probably bought (skiff stand looks awesome). *sighs* Hopefully it's 1:4, though, so I can pass. Regardless, even if it's quarter scale, HT's 1:6 pace is looking to be relentless. Glad most of the other lines I'm interested in (Terminator, RoboCop) are comparatively shallow and all but complete for me. Just have to be very, very selective with Marvel from now on. Amazing how much things have changed since HT got the license. Exciting times to be a Star Wars fan!

If it's 1/6 I'll pick it up and sell the SS because I only need one Boba. No interest in a 1:4 though.

I think you're right! 1/4 scale! Whew! Relieved! Very easy pass!

I'm hoping for a 1/6 version. I'm not a 1/4 collector.

They'll release 1:6 ESB/ROTJ Fetts for sure. Only a matter of time. Pace they are going, I bet we see a pre-order for both by the end of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back