1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

Whew, if it's 1/4 I don't have to think about it. I might be in for a 1/4 Vader from HT, but that's probably the extent of what I'd want in 1/4 scale.

Damn. Yeah, I would expect to see some pretty significant cancellations for SSC's PF if that is 1/4 scale.

Yeah, although they'll loose $44 on the NRD.

If Hot Toys was a woman, she would be the kind to "suck you dry". Every last drop is hers (metaphor for $$$)

Exciting times to be a Star Wars fan!

After 17 years of Special Edition revisions, prequel horrors, and black lipstick action figures we now have the Harmy trilogy, a GOOD looking SW sequel, and figures that will match the prototypes. Good times indeed.

They better get the helmet right on this; and the color; and the body type; and the height; and the....

After 17 years of Special Edition revisions, prequel horrors, and black lipstick action figures we now have the Harmy trilogy, a GOOD looking SW sequel, and figures that will match the prototypes. Good times indeed.
Yep, as you say, the last few years seem like a drought in comparison. I feel like a kid on a sugar high with all the concentrated OT goodness coming our way. Even if it's stuff I won't buy (just cannot get into 1:4), I'm still excited to see it made.

1/4 Fett is coming for sure. This looks legit, would love to see a clearer pic of it though to tell. Hang on fellas it's gonna get bumpy :)

...and for the member who contacted me saying my inside info was crap because I didn't know about this... I will leave you with this, 3rd post down on 10/9:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...a-fett-premium-format-figure-version-105.html

Sorry guys I didn't want to rant about it, the guy just pissed me off. I am only trying to keep the excitement going. I'll keep spilling little bits of info for you all. :)

1/4 Fett is coming for sure. This looks legit, would love to see a clearer pic of it though to tell. Hang on fellas it's gonna get bumpy :)

...and for the member who contacted me saying my inside info was crap because I didn't know about this... I will leave you with this, 3rd post down on 10/9:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...a-fett-premium-format-figure-version-105.html

Sorry guys I didn't want to rant about it, the guy just pissed me off. I am only trying to keep the excitement going. I'll keep spilling little bits of info for you all. :)

How about a 1/6 Fett? ESB and/or ROTJ? Anytime soon?

I don't get why they would release Boba as their first 1/4 scale SW figure. This has be 1/6 surely...

How about a 1/6 Fett? ESB and/or ROTJ? Anytime soon?

Not sure, I just knew 1/4 Fett was in development. I didn't even know if it was ESB or ROTJ... To be honest I am surprised it is coming so quick, I figured Vader for the first 1/4 scale release.

I need to give into the dark side and go strictly SW. My favorite series made by the king of 1-6 . HT is showing a true dedication to the license and I am all in. Time to cancel all preorders and sell the collection :)

HT may want to spread characters acroos scales. Stortrooper and Vader are coming first in 1/6, not too surprised Fett would be first in line in 1/4 scale to balance the offer. Having the same character hitting the market in two different formats at the same time might hurt sales I think.

Post 1043 if anyone is looking. And I wouldn't worry about it, Jack. It's pretty obvious by now that your info has been proven correct and on stuff no-one knew was coming, like the Scout and Bike. Definitely continue to spill the beans!

Why not? It's one of the hottest Star Wars characters in existence. I would expect either this, Vader, Storm Trooper, or Solo. Maybe Droids.
Yep, Fett's as good as anyone to start with and maybe better than Vader. No-one's done a decent ROTJ Fett in any scale, so it's a pretty big bang to start off the line, IMO.

HT may want to spread characters acroos scales. Stortrooper and Vader are coming first in 1/6, not too surprised Fett would be first in line in 1/4 scale to balance the offer. Having the same character hitting the market in two different formats at the same time might hurt sales I think.
That's my thought, as well.

Very nice, but I've zero interest in 1/4 scale.
Good for my wallet, too.

If he knew Chloe O' Brien, he wouldn't doubt how you got your inside info.

Just messin' with you, buddy :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back