1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, thanks Aleste. I've fired them an email to get a status update on where the holdup is.

20160404_191921_resized.jpg

Alright. This might be inadvisable but I've decided I need a flight stand for this guy. Any ideas regarding stands that are strong but unobtrusive? Perhaps a DIY project.

It's very cool, but not what I had in mind. Was thinking more lateral flying poses, since this is the figure that can do them best so far. Maybe impossible, but I can dream.

Yeah seems like that would introduce lots of weight balance issues and you would hate for this guy to do a face plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see why some members have now gotten rid of their 1/6 scale Mark 43. Something about having this 1/4 scale in hand diminishes the overall appearance of the 1/6 scale and the proportions do seem off by way of comparison. The 1/6 is still a good figure - it's just that this one is even better.

I can see why some members have now gotten rid of their 1/6 scale Mark 43. Something about having this 1/4 scale in hand diminishes the overall appearance of the 1/6 scale and the proportions do seem off by way of comparison. The 1/6 is still a good figure - it's just that this one is even better.

I just don't see why people compare them... As in one or the other. And the same goes for when people talk of trading up to quarter scale. I marvel at both for different reasons. Sure quarter scale looks better, but I wouldn't collect an entire Age of Ultron or Civil War lineup of it..

I've only had a quick look at mine so far, one thing stood out was the mouth section under the faceplate is not fixed to the head, has mine just not had enough glue on it, I don't think it should be removable, or should it?

I've only had a quick look at mine so far, one thing stood out was the mouth section under the faceplate is not fixed to the head, has mine just not had enough glue on it, I don't think it should be removable, or should it?

you can see on several pictures over the web or watch on youtube review to learn about this.
one or two pics of your figure's head will help fellow freaks here to see what you're talking about:hi5:

I posted a while back asking about this but I didn't provide pictures. Is it okay to just glue this piece back?

Mine was like this out of the box where the piece just fell off. Looks like it wasn't glued enough.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1460384036160.jpg

Sorry for the double post. I forgot to attach in the one above and editing won't let me attach.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Back