1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving this as a companion piece ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455905523.854565.jpg

I might not have ever bought this if weren't for the deal I got. 20% off list price baby! With shipping I ended up paying $488.31. What you have to do to get the deal is use the Midtown Comics app. You get 20% off your first purchase using the app but it only works on full price items.

Just tried that out of curiosity....at what point does the deal show? I went all the way up to "Place order" and it said nothing about a deal ... Also $65 in shipping. Yikes! And people complain about Sideshow ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried that out of curiosity....at what point does the deal show? I went all the way up to "Place order" and it said nothing about a deal ... Also $65 in shipping. Yikes! And people complain about Sideshow ha

Is it your first time ordering using the app because I think that's how the discount works. And it can't be anything on sale.

I got mine on Tuesday- he's my favorite HT IM figure to date (and I have almost all of the 1/6 IM from the MCU movies). He looks great with some of the 1/6 IM3 figures. I pre-ordered the 1/4 MK 45 as well, based on how well the 43 turned out.image.jpeg

Just a quick cell phone shot. I like him holding the sentry head. 1 down.. 563,762 to go lol

f270ab5b62dcf81f97ae872f2ce4d8a3.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Great figure!I am really glad i ordered this.

nitpick: too many batteries to install and it destroyed my little screwdiver.

Just a quick cell phone shot. I like him holding the sentry head. 1 down.. 563,762 to go lol

f270ab5b62dcf81f97ae872f2ce4d8a3.jpg

That is an awesome pose.

I love this figure way more than my IS Cap right now. Even though they look good together, my eyes are instantly drawn to Iron Man when I put them next to each other.

Back