1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managed to snap another quick shot on dinner from work....

DSC_0284.jpg

Thanks for such a great shot. Free of lens distortion, it really captures the overall proportions quite well. It really does look like a guy in a suit. No worries about skinny leg syndrome at all. Keep 'em coming.

Just opened mine up...Omg this figure is the embodiment of perfection. I'm utterly amazed. Here are a few cell phone pics...some comparison pics with the 1/6 version and a close-up of the jaw-dropping head sculpt. Plenty of better pictures with my DSLR to come this weekend, when I have more time and better natural lighting!

fabcbb2e9442f0cac1fdc8d2f9a87fc9.jpg

4c8f0c9d4fcd6482e97072e139412ea7.jpg

2d80bdb8215915ebb1c13e03e4bd4321.jpg

Dayum. :horror [emoji38] I wouldn't be shocked if some day HT does all of the original seven in 1/4, maybe even diecast. [emoji14]ow [emoji38]

I wouldn't be surprised either. [emoji38] I'm not sure I'd buy any of the original seven in 1/4 besides the Mark 6 and 7. Having a complete HOA display in 1/4 would be really cool though... :thud:

Just got mine and played with it for an hour or so getting familiar. Couple question. Have six of the small batteries left. Put batts in both arms and both legs, back and helmet. Anyone else have extra batts? Second, do his feet have articulation so that if a person were sitting on there knees the top of their feet would be flat on floor? Lastly, how the heck does the crotch thing for the support rod work? Mine is a curved piece of black plastic and I cannot get it to secure him nearly as good as the supports for 1/6 scale figures. Is there a trick or something?? No way can I trust this guy to free stand or without a real solid support. Any tips appreciate.

There are two places in the leg for batteries. Calf and back of the thigh. You probably missed one of those.

The support stand is not that great. It's more of a balancer than support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two places in the leg for batteries. Calf and back of the thigh. You probably missed one of those.

The support stand is not that great. It's more of a balancer than support.

Thanks!! Missed back of thigh. What about foot articulation. Can u make his toes point Straight down?

I'm surprised by how much I'm using the helmeted head vs. the TS sculpt. The sculpt is amazing and the helmet looks really good as well. I guess I will keep switching back and forth until the 42 comes out. Then I can display both permanently.

Great pictures everyone. Keep them coming!!

371c2c7be8e12b67c5c5758896e976b7.jpg

9c007800e024647accf20dacc056b9fb.jpg

Thanks!! Missed back of thigh. What about foot articulation. Can u make his toes point Straight down?

Not sure about that. I saw in a review that whole foot can be pulled down to allow for a greater range of motion but I have not tried to move mine much.

My local toy store had this shipped by air with additional USD70 to the PO price, I just couldn't handle the wait...

This is ART I must say
AoMZykhoYZPeIIRq0IbTv46rDl728JTbUGzvCLTzOKA0.jpg

AkVG1fQNKyvcV3C00fN0vCx8fo2b6VgQDCNTcZatn01s.jpg

AqD5BmMipaYYORP06I9rGZGKTVRnJdvfrJM3LRQBzkYF.jpg

AvSnbsHs1Kd82ONguzkWQnfww9PG-0gZIYKsHBxd6WWM.jpg

That's it, I am going to collect 1/4 only!!!!

Back