1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont get mine unfortunately, flexpay costumers will get theirs with the second batch that arrives beginning of february, a sad day indeed at least for me...

I broke down and used my points for this one. Not sure why I horde them.:)
But getting this one for only the shipping is pretty sweet.:yess:

Nice. Can't beat this for that price. Heck can't beat it for full retail so you got a great deal. Lol congrats!

I received an e-mail from Sideshow and got really excited, but it was only the newsletter. :lol

No shipping e-mail or update on my Sideshow account yet. But, I decided to check my UPS account, and the shipment was there with a tracking number and an ETA of next Wednesday! So my Mark 43 has shipped! :panic: :yess:

Mine comes tomorrow. I live 15 minutes from sideshow haha
f990822ddafb5d8aea2f112f62f6f3b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its great living 2 hours away from Sideshow Office.
I always get my stuff Overnight with there standard shipping.
Mark XLIII will be waiting at UPS tomorrow morning 10am.
Good luck all fellow freaks and may there package arrive safe and swif!

Did anyone here get charged for a pack out? I have note on my account to pack out all my shipments, but didn't seem to get it. They have packed out 1:4 scale figs for me in the past , what gives?

Its great living 2 hours away from Sideshow Office.
I always get my stuff Overnight with there standard shipping.
Mark XLIII will be waiting at UPS tomorrow morning 10am.
Good luck all fellow freaks and may there package arrive safe and swif!
I hate you :lol

but congrats :hi5: :lol

Ok, actually I was saying to myself, that I will not buy quarterscale figures. But with all that awesome pics in this thread I could not resist :drool

I will not begin to collect 1/4 scale, because this scale is simply to big for my taste. But this thing is so screen-accurate, that I will maybe buy Mark XLV too... damn! :slap

160115_1-4_Mark43_1.jpg

160115_1-4_Mark43_2.jpg

160115_1-4_Mark43_3.jpg

160115_1-4_Mark43_4.jpg

Chris

Back