1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I'd love a 1/4 mark 42, hate how it was portrayed in the film but I just love the color.

Man I'd love a 1/4 mark 42, hate how it was portrayed in the film but I just love the color.

and I'll take a Mark III, Mark II and Mark VI in 1/4 scale. I actually canceled my 1/6 scale Mark III because I'm convinced HT will release it in 1/4 scale at some point.

i would go for the 1/4 mark 43 but not the mark 45, reasons as follows

1. mark 43 comes with a marvelous head sculpt
2. mark 43 comes with a more sophisticated stand include a battle damaged sentry
3. its is the main suit in aou, integrated with hulkbuster, with longer screen time
4. the 1/6 mark 43 looks not as good in proportion(especially the shoulder gap),
whereas the 1/6 mark 45 looks as good as the 1/4 mark 45

Quote For Truth.. :lecture

I'll cause a stir here, but I would go for the 43 in quarter scale over even the 'classic' VII suits (yes, there I said it). I just think the 43 is a marvel to display at any scale. It beats my MkIII for everything (except nostelgia). I love the detail and the slight battle damage. Mint condition suits look nice in a HOA way, but for posing I like what the sixth scale 43 does (and what the quarter scale will bring us). I also look it thinks better than the full battle damage look that some versions of earlier suits have.

To me mark VI is the pinnacle of IM design. Would love to see it in 1/4 now that mk 43 has turned me onto quarter scale figures and seeing the level of quality that is possible.

From FB
a47ed061d054441627ed6b7a6483c6b2.jpg

Nope! Was waiting for someone else to think this too ha

If I get this, I probably won't bother with all the lights...especially since it has the white reactor option.

haha "I prefer the new forearm rocket as it's screen accurate...and I'll also be turning on all these blue lights that were never in the film" - no one in particular

In that pose, probably. But not all the time

But the other two have them as well.

Back