1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do know those photos from Eric where not fake or anything. Given that hot toys/secret base posted them to their site. Speaking of..45 minutes and they open I think. So maybe an hour or two and to hoots should be here..if not before

always funny when people write "my inside source says it will be released on friday" and then nothing happens. would be interesting what inside sources there are. I only believe Anthony, all this other rumours everytime are just disappointing in the end.

guys my uncle's brother in law who has a friend that knows the president of company that is next door to Hot Toys said the figure will be out tonight and will ship it to me

Oy… well, mine was no rumor. I did not know any insider that was related to
J.C. Hong's Brother's - Sisters In Law's - Aunt's 3rd Cousin.

Just the guy who has been buying my Hot Toys figures from Secret Base.
He was there in line Friday, and was told tomorrow.

I was told that it was delayed until tomorrow… guess we will have to wait and see.
Have they ever released a new figure at Secret Base on a weekend?

Vader was released last Saturday I believe. That was the first weekend release I remember in my three years of collecting.

Oy… well, mine was no rumor. I did not know any insider that was related to
J.C. Hong's Brother's - Sisters In Law's - Aunt's 3rd Cousin.

Just the guy who has been buying my Hot Toys figures from Secret Base.
He was there in line Friday, and was told tomorrow.

You better not be bringing my hopes up for nothing, man. I hope you're right though. :pray:

It's not like the news was made up that it was coming out Friday. That's what the clerks at the stores in Hong Kong told everyone. There was a line waiting for it. Things happen.

12235012_1229820137032123_1394892721946285671_n.jpg

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Back