1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the lastest photo by hot toys, which showed all the figures to be released soon.
The next one to be released should have been the mark 43. Sand trooper was not
even in the photo, but was released today! It's strange!
I'm just wondering, has HT listened to customers comment and start reengineering
the missile launcher on the arms? Which delayed its release schedule?

Those photos are just promotional photos. And it's based of what they think will be finished first. But in a months time things happen. They are not going to hold off releasing a product just becuase it's not in a photo. They get a large amount of money (and all the retailers can count on the money after its released..as some hold onto PO funds in case) from releasing the figure.

There is no firm dates on any release. No order. They release figures as soon as they have sufficient completed stock. That's as simple as it gets.

Almost ready guys!!!! Man, I can't wait for this :love

98fb5fc8c46e68c1f63f74c33a5e2bbc.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Seeing this, I almost don't want to buy the 1/6 version. Even if I don't have the space for the 1/4 and won't buy it either; just knowing that this is out there is putting me off. The more I think about it the more obviously ridiculous it is :lol

Looks BEAUTIFUL! Cannot wait to have this in my collection!!!!

As far as the lack of arc reactor details, on this armor the white reactor looks perfectly fine.
I think it was always on in the movie, so there was never a chance to see if there were
any details in there to begin with, sans light.

View attachment 223898

Last edited:
Looks BEAUTIFUL! Cannot wait to have this in my collection!!!!

As far as the lack of arc reactor details, on this armor the white reactor looks perfectly fine.
I think it was always on in the movie, so there was never a chance to see if there were
any details in there to begin with, sans light.

View attachment 223898

The box looks amazing :clap
If I got this, and I probably will, I'm unsure I will ever take it out :lol :slap

Not to start a flame war over here, but there's something odd about the package/figure pic just posted. Firstly, it's very rare for a pic like this to leak before release. Secondly, despite early pics, the coming soon shot definitely hints at a detailed arc reactor of some sort. I mean it's fuzzy, but it certainly ain't matte white in this shot...

12191020_10153132810827344_8632678548001528285_n.jpg

Last edited:
I got confirmation that this is indeed coming out at Secret Base on Friday.
Not sure about the leaked photo, and the arc reactor. Guess we shall see in a couple days.
Either way, not a deal breaker for me.

I am a little curious about the circle cut out of the foam lining (upper right corner of the box)?

Back