1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way Hot Toys have embraced the Iron Man franchise, I am sure this won't be the last of IM in 1/4 scale. I find it a bit odd they'd release the same Mark 43 in both scales and I guess they will see how the sales go and that could determine how they handle future IM suit iterations. The one suit I could definately see going 1/4 scale is the Mark 7. Seems like the more popular of the armours and could come with a nice chitauri battle base. I'm happy to just have this one 1/4 scale Iron Man. The Mark 43 is advanced in terms of design and detail and I think that will show up best in 1/4 scale. I also very much liked the movie and the suit was utilized in some pretty cool action scenes. Furthermore, I love Ultron but don't really want to buy a separate figure. With this I feel like I still do get a good representation of one of my Favorite comic villains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered 1/6 scale of mk43 - my first Iron Man, and now I am considered picking up this one also.... still on the fence about it.

as i first saw it i thought i dont need to collect 1/4 figures but now i love it. the HS looks so good and i cant even imagine how it will look in this size. any hints that they will release other figures as well? a 1/4 captain america with moving parts would be great...

No hints that I have seen but I'm sure that it could be in the cards if this figure does well. I'd love to see Cap, Thor and Hulk in 1/4 scale.

A don't see a 1/4 hulk in the cards. It would be hulkbuster price or more. And heavy heavy with all that rubber. I just don't see it being a fully articulated figure.

The HT 1/4 Batman is not primarily rubber. The suit is very complex, with a mostly mesh under and a lot of hard plastic. There are rubber parts too, but not very much.

Gimmicky, but cool. Not sure I'd be willing to pay for the flip up feature as I'd most likely never use it.

I think that's cool, specially if its remote control.
I'm always disappointed why HT hasnt incorporated remote control to turn on the lights.
The light feature would have been used more often.
Its a hassle to try to reach the switches when he's inside a detolf.

I think that's cool, specially if its remote control.
I'm always disappointed why HT hasnt incorporated remote control to turn on the lights.
The light feature would have been used more often.
Its a hassle to try to reach the switches when he's inside a detolf.

Its a hassle anyway:lol

Back