1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same concern :thud:
but I'm just getting this one 1/4 scale figure(shut up) as my definitive modern IM
Damn you make it sound easy to justify ha I can't do both 1/6 and 1/4 43 so maybe cancel the 1/6 .... and then wait for 45 to put in my Avengers detolf.

You know you have messed up right? Lol
Yes :lol
Damn you make it sound easy to justify ha I can't do both 1/6 and 1/4 43 so maybe cancel the 1/6 .... and then wait for 45 to put in my Avengers detolf.
oh I have both now(getting the 1/6 soon) :lol

That sounds good to me, the 45 does look a lot better imo...
I'm going to have a separate space for the 1/4 so it doesnt put my 1/6 figures to shame :lol

Siiigh my 1/6 ships next Monday, maybe I'll follow through on that and if I'm not happy with it in hand, I'll try to sell it and then order the 1/4.

I'm going to have a separate space for the 1/4 so it doesnt put my 1/6 figures to shame :lol

Good move. The worst thing that you can do is to display them side by side. I did that once lol.. It didn't end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine not having my 43 in my Avengers lineup now, but if it was a choice between it and the 1:4, with the option of maybe getting the 45 later on... I'd swap my 43 out for the 45, and give the 1:4 it's own display area somewhere.

I realised just how big the difference is, in a series of photos in the Terminator boards when the BD Enterbay was displayed with the HT sixth scale DX figures.. So to me, the 1:4, like the Legendaries would command it's own place... :)

But yeah, I'd still want a post-Mk6/7 with my Avengers somewhere, so i'd go with a 45 in with my others... Of course, the cost of either buying another die-cast Iron Man (with two to my name when the Mk3 arrives) in New Zealand or paying customs fees for one from overseas, combined with Mrs Kiwiatlarge's supervising glances means that I won't likely get any more Iron Man figs... (if a 6 or 7 is ever rereleased I may slip it into my separate MkIII display)

I'll be getting this guy as the Mk43 has established itself as a definitive armor, and its jaw dropping by itself but mostly in hopes of more Avengers in 1/4 scale. A similarly detailed 1/4 AoU Cap and Thor would be a must buy, if they did a good Widow and Hawk too. I would keep my HPP Iron Mans but my 1/6 Cap, Thor, Widow would be replaced by a showcase 1/4 scale Avengers lineup.

The 1/4 scale MK43 will pretty much end my Iron Man collecting. Got my comic book regular iron man (MK3 Diecast), my war machine (IM3 WM MKII), StarBoost for awesome design and a 1/4 scale of my fav armor besides the MK3.
It's been said many times but the 42/43 design is so industrial and complex that in 1/4 scale this will come out so so well. All the small intricate details (which there are a lot of) will come out perfect in the larger figure.

The 1/4 scale MK43 will pretty much end my Iron Man collecting. Got my comic book regular iron man (MK3 Diecast), my war machine (IM3 WM MKII), StarBoost for awesome design and a 1/4 scale of my fav armor besides the MK3.
It's been said many times but the 42/43 design is so industrial and complex that in 1/4 scale this will come out so so well. All the small intricate details (which there are a lot of) will come out perfect in the larger figure.

Couldn't agree more my friend :duff
I won;t be done collecting but unless the bring out a 1/4 MK6 or MK7 This will be my definitive IM :rock

Asked to my seller to cancel the order. It's a magnificent figure, but I don't know, quarter scale is not for me. I have a 1/4 Predator and the QS001 but they really don't tell me nothing. For sure this Mk43 is superior to both, but I think to be happier with sixth scale figure, with my Predators, my Batman with his armory, my tony Stark with his workshop...

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I had a small 1/6 collection to begin with; just sold my Stealth VII, over the last few weeks sold my Thor DWLA, Mechanic and MK 42. Just pulled the trigger on this. Looking forward to it and hope they make other armors. Think I would prefer to have a small collection of 1/4 then the ever growing 1/6.

I'm owning 1/6 scale of MK43, and just pre-ordered 1/4 scale. I think this is the best IronMan suit so far - I love this more than MK45, and can't resist not to have in both scales. Looks like I am broke until next summer. :)

I'm owning 1/6 scale of MK43, and just pre-ordered 1/4 scale. I think this is the best IronMan suit so far - I love this more than MK45, and can't resist not to have in both scales. Looks like I am broke until next summer. :)

Same here :hi5: My 43 just hipped today and I'm still very much looking forward to this figure, I prefer this suit over the 45 as well and I think this is a really great piece.

I just hope I can actually get it and my SDCC savings don't take a hit :lol

I just sold my Mark 43 1/6 and I ordered the "Mark 43 1/4, I think I do not need the 1/6 scale, also has no sense to put it together with the other Avengers when you already have the Mark 45 with them.

I had a small 1/6 collection to begin with; just sold my Stealth VII, over the last few weeks sold my Thor DWLA, Mechanic and MK 42. Just pulled the trigger on this. Looking forward to it and hope they make other armors. Think I would prefer to have a small collection of 1/4 then the ever growing 1/6.

My own wish granted! Mark 45 1/4 scale coming.

Back