1/4 Green Lantern New 52 - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. Really hoping that Prime 1 comes out with more amazing DC pieces. So far they're killing it.

This looks better than I expected, I juste received my SS PF and I am really impressed with that I think if they were the same price and I didn't on either I would still go with SS but then again I don't know.

Easy pass.
They don't seem to understand that the suit is a construct of the ring, the wrinkles and fabric texture are a no no.
They also messed up the boots with that pointy top.
All they had to do was look at a Doug Mahnke drawing, oh well...

Personally, I still don't like what's going on with the energy projection coming from his ring.

Or is that vice versa ...energy coming from the ground to his ring? But that doesn't make sense either especially since his power battery is in his left hand ...and thats what he uses to charge his ring.

Personally, I still don't like what's going on with the energy projection coming from his ring.

Or is that vice versa ...energy coming from the ground to his ring? But that doesn't make sense either especially since his power battery is in his left hand ...and thats what he uses to charge his ring.

Spot on. The statue doesn't make sense. Huge fail.

I understand your criticism - I do - but that wasn't my first impression. It feels like the energy is building up around him and he's about to unleash it forward into a massive blast.

I don't know a ton about the character, but this statue seems cool. I'm trying to convince myself to get it, since my JLA 1/4 lineup needs a Green Lantern, and I really don't like either of Sideshow's.

Yeah, it's a bloody shame they only have the 52 license for their JL statues, I have a preference for dynamic over museum and they seem to be going that route with these.

Yeah, it's a bloody shame they only have the 52 license for their JL statues, I have a preference for dynamic over museum and they seem to be going that route with these.

They also have Rebirth which is essentially the current DC look that has undone or combined elements from Zero Hour and New 52. As well as Kingdom Come.

Unless the scale is significantly off, I completely disagree.

I like GL's 52 costume, quite a bit.

Action pose and the rest are museum pose and it's not the classic costume. This fits better with the prime 1 new 52 statues costumes, pose and bases.

I feel like this guy isn't getting a lot of hype. This is the best GL statue I've seen yet. I just wish we could get more of the Corps, Kyle, John, Guy etc.

I thought I would love it, but I do not. I get what they were trying to do with the concept, but it didn't work in my opinion. I would take the new SS version or the S&P custom (my favourite GL statue so far) over this.

I thought I would love it, but I do not. I get what they were trying to do with the concept, but it didn't work in my opinion. I would take the new SS version or the S&P custom (my favourite GL statue so far) over this.

The base kills it for me with the SS Hal. He looks great but the bass is just too awkward.

I agree, even though I did preorder it........ if aquaman turns out better, I might change. Running out of room here.

Back