1/4 Green Lantern New 52 - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't look at that last picture. Platapuss feet. :slap

I'm assuming your referring to the piece on the right?

And why Platypus feet? Don't platypuses have webbed feet. Unless it's in regards to another reference that I'm unfamiliar with?

26153040_1599692466763649_2743012500319502336_n.jpg

25038845_155216618589269_9183529175732977664_n.jpg

25035724_188275265250227_8449704712944484352_n.jpg

They actually look fantastic together :clap

I really like how he looks like facing off against Sinestro (yellow). Both poses work and add together to create a scene.

You know I think he looks cool without the swirly part around his arm.

Yeah, I see your point. It's less busy. But I like it either way.

I just hope that by not having that part assembled it doesn't impact its stability etc.

Yeah, I see your point. It's less busy. But I like it either way.

I just hope that by not having that part assembled it doesn't impact its stability etc.

I don’t think it would. It’s not like that extra piece really supported anything. I would still try and get a replacement but if anything it looks awesome without it.

I already asked them about a replacement. I think I'll end up not even using it, I like the way it looks without it. Hal himself is pretty heavy and I was thinking over time it might affect something because the green piece does brace his back a bit, but it feels pretty solid. I had the EX green fist on the original PF for a long time and the weight of it made it crack around the plug in part, I put some glue on it but it doesn't want to make a connection now and feels loose..

I already asked them about a replacement. I think I'll end up not even using it, I like the way it looks without it. Hal himself is pretty heavy and I was thinking over time it might affect something because the green piece does brace his back a bit, but it feels pretty solid. I had the EX green fist on the original PF for a long time and the weight of it made it crack around the plug in part, I put some glue on it but it doesn't want to make a connection now and feels loose..

Sorry to hear about the old PF.

Is the Prime 1 the best Hal so far in your fan favorite opinion? I also love Hal and really leaning towards getting this.

Is the Prime 1 the best Hal so far in your fan favorite opinion? I also love Hal and really leaning towards getting this.
I like the way Hal looks way more on the Prime 1 piece. The face looks great, the suit looks great, nice detail, and the paint really pops. Not sure whats going on with the green swirly bit coming out of his ring and going into the ground, or is it coming out of the ground and going into his ring.. :huh It actually looks really good without even putting that piece on. The way I have it displayed you can't even see that the green swirly bit just ends behind him. Heavy statue, nothing hollow on this one. Out of the 3 my least favorite is the museum pose. They made it a bit like New 52 with the high collar and shoulder pads but made the green part on his body go all the way down around his crotch and butt like Hal had originally in the comics. I guess they just made up their own stuff on that one. I think the original PF has the best face sculpt. I love the paint and they way his suit looks on the original too, just wish it was a bit bigger and maybe a different pose.

Is the Prime 1 GL much smaller in scale than the SS classic museum pose one or is it just the angle of the picture?
Taking Hal off the Prime 1 base and standing them next to each other they look about the same size.

The New 52 line, they're all fighting Darkseid so I think it's a defensive pose, maybe he got knocked back so it's breaking his fall, the green thing is coming out from the ring, that's where his power emanates from. It is weird though because his arm is positioned so that it looks like he's shooting something outward forward from it rather than below and behind.

Yeah, but by way the ground looks it looks like it's busting up out of it, even if it makes no sense.

I may pick up a few of these. I like the GL quite a bit. Flash is nice as well but the base is huge. Cyborg looks good. The only one I don't like in this line is Superman, which looks more like a roided up Superboy to me.

Would appreciate if somebody could help me here but I got charged $248 from secretcompass for shipping this to United Kingdom does that sound right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would appreciate if somebody could help me here but I got charged $248 from secretcompass for shipping this to United Kingdom does that sound right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just for comparison. Ordered from Sideshow.
I got charged $140 for Superman New52 and $130 for Green Lantern New52

Shipping to Germany

Back