1/4 Green Lantern New 52 - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so pretty confused. I had been watching the exclusive on low stock for a while but thought it would be fine as i would still be able to get the collector edition. I assumed the collector edition hadnt even begun selling yet and there would be plenty of time to get that.

Sideshow VS has just however confirmed that the collector edition has completely sold out. Why would this be the case? They were the same price so why would the collector edition have sold out before the exclusive? Also I dont even remember seeing the exclusive on the site in the first place.

Like I say - confused.

I think when the sale is not too good, they get rid of the option to buy collector’s edition. Collector edition should always be on sale alongside with the exclusive edition. So if the collector’s edition option is not available, It usually means they are having trouble selling the exclusive version and they don’t offer the option anymore.

What are the chances of this converting if I join the waitlist??
Go and join the waitlist. Like mva5580 said you have nothing to lose.

This line is great.

IMG_20180826_130331.jpg

IMG_20180826_130349.jpg

01gl.jpg

02gl.jpg

Wow, Superman is really big

yes - he is.
As you can see they are right next to each other.

For me it's like:
Supes pose is more like he is going to attack right now - towards Darkseid ;)
Lantern is more like he dodged the omega beams and is leaning backwards.

Both are great.

What's the story behind the new 52 Superman. I've only read Origins and I've heard there's a lot of hate towards him but I'm not familiar with his arc. Why was that? Was it the long hair? The youth? Curious, because if I end up succumbing to the new 52 Batman, I feel it needs to be paired with at least him.

What's the story behind the new 52 Superman. I've only read Origins and I've heard there's a lot of hate towards him but I'm not familiar with his arc. Why was that? Was it the long hair? The youth? Curious, because if I end up succumbing to the new 52 Batman, I feel it needs to be paired with at least him.

They just made him more angsty, violent, bit of a loner and overall more Batman like. I suppose similar to what the DCEU tried. I never took to him and the darker armoured suit didn't help.

Jurgens and Tomassi's run on Rebirth Superman by contrast was wonderful. A modern Superman but remaining true to his core principles. Sadly Bendis is now undoing all that good work. :lol

They just made him more angsty, violent, bit of a loner and overall more Batman like. I suppose similar to what the DCEU tried. I never took to him and the darker armoured suit didn't help.

Jurgens and Tomassi's run on Rebirth Superman by contrast was wonderful. A modern Superman but remaining true to his core principles. Sadly Bendis is now undoing all that good work. :lol

Oh I see. Were there any good new 52 Superman stories at all? I'm trying to find a justification for owning a statue of him :lol after growing up with Christopher Reeve Superman and his portrayal, and already having Hush Superman on order already opposing the decision. The Batman statue is really tempting and I feel I need a Superman to go along with it since this photo posted in the other thread by nearmint looks awesome. (Sorry for hijacking this thread)

6_C733090_A610_4057_ACDE_DA12167_A1810.jpg

Oh I see. Were there any good new 52 Superman stories at all? I'm trying to find a justification for owning a statue of him :lol after growing up with Christopher Reeve Superman and his portrayal, and already having Hush Superman on order already opposing the decision. The Batman statue is really tempting and I feel I need a Superman to go along with it since this photo posted in the other thread by nearmint looks awesome. (Sorry for hijacking this thread)

6_C733090_A610_4057_ACDE_DA12167_A1810.jpg

There probably were but I stopped reading pretty early on so I'm really not sure. Only New 52 I read from there was Bats which I loved, especially the Snyder and Capullo stuff. The SS Rebirth Superman would look fine next to the statues from this line IMO.

Back