1/4 enterbay cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys I am going to be taking orders on these through the end of the week and then I will start interest lists of 6. Due to the size and amount of fabric needed I am traveling an hour plus away to get fabric. So I will go through the fabric I have left and then once that's gone in order to get a 1/4 cape there must be 6 people commit.

I will get another one for my 1/4 TDKR Batman from HT.
And for that one, I would like a shorter one where it barely touches the ground.

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724-1.jpg

IMG_0721-1.jpg

IMG_0720-1.jpg

Yesterday I received my custom cape from lforigno, took quick shots of it but left out my reviews of thought on the cape. SO, I will do that now.

Personally, (and I think alot of people will agree with me on this) the cape is just GREAT and way better than any capes put out by any toy companies out there.

It has that rich deep black to it, which contrast nicely with the color of the suit and also it hangs well and nicely on the figure. It is bigger than the EB cape, which is another point I like about the custom cape, which adds more of a BATMAN BEGINS look to it (I always picture the BEGINS suit has a bigger cape than the TDK/TDKR one).

It's way awesome ! and I love this new custom cape.
:D

Here's my pics of Lance's cape I got today:

cape1-1.jpg

cape2-1.jpg

cape3.jpg

cape4.jpg

cape5.jpg

cape6.jpg

cape7.jpg

It's a beautiful shade of deep black, perfect for the figure. Drapes wonderfully as well, it's got some weight to it. The EB cape is ok, but it feels like a polishing rag in some respects. Lance's cape is a soft velvet on the outside with a slight stretchy quality to it. It's very long and very wide as well. It's cut so it's just a longer than the boots in front, and then a bit longer in the back, so if you flip it over the shoulders like in mine & JEDSTERS' pics in might seem a little short on the sides/ front, but you can futz that out. I got the "neck hole version" which I highly recommend; it's easier to deal with like that. Overall it improves the look and quality of the figure & I'm a very satified and happy customer. Thanks Lance! :clap

Yup, now that's the look and length i'm accustomed to from Lance's capes.

Look great there, it's just like his 1/6 version, only bigger, which is a good thing!

I'm so glad you guys like the capes. I take great pride in the joy others have receiving items that's I make so I truly appreciate the comments.

Just got my cape, looks awesome Lance, have to admit I was expecting the sides to be a tiny bit longer but I am very happy with it.
I will futz later when I have got a minute.

:hi5:

It's beautiful Lance, thanks very much.

(it's a lot longer than it looks here, Bats is standing on his base and 2 layers of perspex.)

2-37.jpg
1-41.jpg

All capes are now shipped and I am now caught up. I still have fabric for 3 more capes before I start interest threads regarding later purchases.

Count me in for one of these capes, I like the look of the weight of the Enterbay one just not the colour/look of the material (looks quite thin)

Back