1/4 enterbay cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys so this is the deal I have contacted all the buyers and asked which way they would like their capes attached. I can do it the enterbay way which is held in place by the magnets and allows for the cape over the cowl or my way which secures the cape more under the cowl on the long neck adapter which is the way I am doing for myself because I am posing my head down. So future orders please specify the style you want.

Also because of the amount of fabric involved these will not ship out as fast as the 1/6 capes so please be patient just a few extra days. Finally I also need to know how many more people are on board as those who want it within the next couple weeks I have to bulk order fabric online. Potentially 25^ yards haha so it will be pricey.

I wasn't contacted. :(

I did, quite easily, but it seems the glue levels are all over the place with this release.

Agreed, I've had magnets fall out of clips, off the inside of the suit, off belt attachments, and yet couldn't get a magnet off another clip to save my life.

Personally, I've had success removing the magnets from inside the suit altogether. The cape goes under the cowl, futz it, then take a magnet, slide under the cowl almost all the way, and then put on the clip last. This method offers a lot more flexibility where you can place the clips and different ways of posing the cape. YMMV...

Agreed, I've had magnets fall out of clips, off the inside of the suit, off belt attachments, and yet couldn't get a magnet off another clip to save my life.

Personally, I've had success removing the magnets from inside the suit altogether. The cape goes under the cowl, futz it, then take a magnet, slide under the cowl almost all the way, and then put on the clip last. This method offers a lot more flexibility where you can place the clips and different ways of posing the cape. YMMV...

How are the internal magnets attached and how big are they.

I like this idea.

The internal ones are glued and came off easy on mine (in fact one of them fell off into the suit down into the armpit). They are a little bigger than the ones on the clips and a lot thicker. What I did was stole a couple off accessories I didnt use like the cell phone & one of the pouches. They come off easily as well; in fact, the pouches are kind of soft & flexible, give them a little bend & they'll pop right out.

Taking off the internal magnets offers more flexibility overall. It allows the head to be positioned tilted down a little more, giving the figure a better look IMHO than having the head stand straight up...the edge of the cowl should be closer to the line just above the bat symbol, and makes the neck appear shorter and not so giraffe-ish.

bats4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Alright guys I am going to be taking orders on these through the end of the week and then I will start interest lists of 6. Due to the size and amount of fabric needed I am traveling an hour plus away to get fabric. So I will go through the fabric I have left and then once that's gone in order to get a 1/4 cape there must be 6 people commit.

I may be in for one as well. Hopefully, I can let you know for sure in the next few days.

Back