1/4 enterbay cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The magnets are under the suit and in my case they are no symmetrical on both sides so my right cape clip sits real high.

Ah, I see.

Really hope I can get those magnets under the suit repositioned on mine. :pray:

Just another reason to go with the "around the neck peg" version of the cape....then just tack on the clips. :ccheerlea

Don't ask why....I just like the cheerleader thingy. :dunno :cuckoo: :D

Alright guys so this is the deal I have contacted all the buyers and asked which way they would like their capes attached. I can do it the enterbay way which is held in place by the magnets and allows for the cape over the cowl or my way which secures the cape more under the cowl on the long neck adapter which is the way I am doing for myself because I am posing my head down. So future orders please specify the style you want.

Also because of the amount of fabric involved these will not ship out as fast as the 1/6 capes so please be patient just a few extra days. Finally I also need to know how many more people are on board as those who want it within the next couple weeks I have to bulk order fabric online. Potentially 25^ yards haha so it will be pricey.

I want the neck piece to be a connected circle like it was with 1/6, is that what you're using for yours lance?

Is that the under the cowl version?

The EB cape is not connected at the neck.

Thank You

Yes I am putting mine under the head around the long neck adapter. It's not that the fabric cannot be held by the clips but it is a pain when tilting the head down keeping the clips in the right position.

:gah: i want payday to hurry up so i can send payment over lol. Im not too sure on the style i want yet, but when i send payment on the 24th i will pm you with the style i would like.

So i am definitely in for one buddy

Yes I am putting mine under the head around the long neck adapter. It's not that the fabric cannot be held by the clips but it is a pain when tilting the head down keeping the clips in the right position.

I think this problem can be solved if the magnets under the suit are repositioned.

I think this problem can be solved if the magnets under the suit are repositioned.

One issue you may have is that there are indented circles on the inside of the suit where they are supposd to go. Those edges might get in the way where you want them to go.

Personally after screwing with it for a couple hours I think it's easier just to ditch the whole magnet idea & just tack on the clips last after futzing with blue tack or something similar.

Re: 1/4 Enterbay cape

So you dug the magnets out of the clips?

No. To clarify:

(1) The clip on one of the magnets fell off & I still can't find it. :mad:

(2) The other must be glued to the clip upside down because the magnetic polarity is wrong...that clip flips over when I tried to put it on the suit. :gah: It's still there, I can't get it out. It's possible that one is supposed to match up with....see #3.

(3) One of the magnets inside the suit came unglued & fell into the suit & is lost in Batman's nether regions. :thud:

(4) I removed the other one from inside the suit.

I'm 100% out of the magnetic clip business. I just put some blue tac on the back of the clips & stuck 'em on after posing the cowl & cape.

I took a piece of wire and connected the edges of the stock cape with about an inch of space between them. This sort of emulates Lance's "neck hole" cut to his cape. It's 10x easier to put the cowl on this way, to pose the cape this way, everything.

In retrospect, I think Enterbay should have made the cape with a neck hole, set the cowl on top to hold it in place, and put magnets on the edges of the cowl instead of under the suit. That way the clips don't hold the cape at all and the clips are purely cosmetic from that point on. :exactly:

Last edited:
Hey guys I just spent literally 5 hours making capes. All the capes are done and will be shipped tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for your patience.

Back