1/4 enterbay cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious, with the sheer size of this scale now, whats the weight of the cape like?

Honestly the weight of the cape is fine here is a picture of the cape over the cowl on one side being held on by a cape clip.

F7825515-2B07-4A99-8B8E-E659CDE9E737-2699-0000016AA884CB3E.jpg

I literally just cut the size fabric to see if it would stay. Also I could not take a pic straight on because believe it or not my magnets are off and one side is fine but the other is not. I will have to connect the clips another way on mine but I hate the magnets anyways.

Looks great Lance. I actually prefer the cape under the cowl, even though it may not be screen accurate. Can't wait to receive mine.

Will this cape be like your HT's Begins cape? What I wanna know is, will there be a cut hole to hang around the neck, underneath the cowl? If its identical (cut) to the EB cape I won't be interested.

Will this cape be like your HT's Begins cape? What I wanna know is, will there be a cut hole to hang around the neck, underneath the cowl? If its identical (cut) to the EB cape I won't be interested.

This is how I am doing mine. I hate the way enterbay designed their cape.

^^^ Thanks! :hi5:

Just saw this post:

Honestly the weight of the cape is fine here is a picture of the cape over the cowl on one side being held on by a cape clip.

F7825515-2B07-4A99-8B8E-E659CDE9E737-2699-0000016AA884CB3E.jpg

I literally just cut the size fabric to see if it would stay. Also I could not take a pic straight on because believe it or not my magnets are off and one side is fine but the other is not. I will have to connect the clips another way on mine but I hate the magnets anyways.

Not sure what you're talking about, but whatever you did in that pic looks decent, and hopeful. :pray:

Back