1/4 Comicave Studios - The Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster Super Alloy Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have PI's superman. Beautiful piece, well made but i got it for 250.00 which made the piece well worth it in value.

Somebody somewhere (possibly Dubai) with a lot of money and no business sense decided they wanted space in Hot Toys' marketplace. I'm guessing they just threw some cash at Marvel to get these products that in all likelihood will never materialise shown at the premiere.

This whole thing is starting to feels like a pet project by some bored Saudi prince :rotfl

OK, so I can probably get 750 for my left kidney, another 750 for my right, 500 for half of my lung, maybe another thousand for my eye...Do I really need BOTH of my eyes?

Beautiful stunning prototypes- production pieces I doubt would look as good by a mile- these are superior to any IM figures in this scale I've seen. Too bad they will never get made!

It's bigger. It will cost four times as much money. And has almost no chance of actually being produced. So probably not

I hope Comicave releases at least one product in the next year, as it would be nice to have another player in the high end Iron man figure market that can keep Hot Toys on their toes.

Qe3L861.gif

And the little Iron Man comes with the Hulk Buster?

The one that's in it already? If so yes. But hot toys does as well.

That said, this is a 1:1 prototype and we have no idea what a production figure will look like if made. Until the figure actually (if ever) is announced for release it should be viewed as a one of a kind promotional figure.

The one that's in it already? If so yes. But hot toys does as well.

That said, this is a 1:1 prototype and we have no idea what a production figure will look like if made. Until the figure actually (if ever) is announced for release it should be viewed as a one of a kind promotional figure.

Ah, cool. :)

The price will probably be $800 to $900 but worth it.

Back