1/4 Comicave Studios - The Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster Super Alloy Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 Comicave Studios - The Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster Super Alloy Coll...

Holy crap. That box! Posted by Budget Stark on FB

bdc0b494606d04460217bc3fcc4fece6.jpg

Whoops, wrong thread ... But at least gives an idea how big the box of a 1/4 scale HB box would be ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/4 Comicave Studios - The Avengers Age of Ultron Hulkbuster Super Alloy Coll...

Correct that is King Arts phone charger Hulk Buster. The funny thing is that is only the first box he showed. There is a second box for him as well. Crazy how large a 1/4 scale Hulkbuster will be.

It's funny how he often throws shade about non Asian collectors getting things delivered. If love to be able to run down to the store and save myself a few grand a year in shipping. Or get it direct from the company. It's also not our fault his local is the size of my gated community. It takes 3 days to drive from where I love to Cali. 4 days cross country. So, not feeling sorry you had to go pick up your purchase yourself.

It's funny how he often throws shade about non Asian collectors getting things delivered. If love to be able to run down to the store and save myself a few grand a year in shipping. Or get it direct from the company. It's also not our fault his local is the size of my gated community. It takes 3 days to drive from where I love to Cali. 4 days cross country. So, not feeling sorry you had to go pick up your purchase yourself.

If you have visited Hong Kong before you might understand how hard it is to travel with a giant box of toy inbthe crowded street and narrow hallways in the shopping malls.
Its a huge saving than shipping toys with large boxes but to each of their own. Usually Hongers dont have room for larger size collectibles let alone the huge boxes.

I think he was mistaken about having a full removable Mark 43. The original info we were given last year was the mark 43 was removable but only a half torso.

6k still feels reasonable for something like this with a half torso.
The Comicave rep I met with last week told me the 1:4 Hulkbuster will have a fully removable Mk43 inside not just half torso.
The 1:12 version is permanantly attached.
That being said, the 1:4 is not that articulated and dont expect it to be.

I wasn't saying it's easy. And I have been to Hong Kong. Just pointing out it seems to always come up and it's used like a whoa is me type of thing. But I'd trade him in a second. For me to get the king arts 1/4 HB it's around an extra grand from retail price. I have most of the imaginarium 1/1 helmets and each one has been at least 125 bucks over retail. The 1/6 HB is 250 bucks more at sideshow then at secret base with shipping. So, yes I can get it delivered, with some degree of relability. Though a decent percent of my deliveries end up damaged thanks to idiots at the shippers. Factor that with the 30-40% extra to get those products...I don't have any sympathy. Sorry.

I get it's not the easiest thing in the world with a 4 ft tall box. But he says the same thing when he talks about 1/6 figures a lot of times too.

As for the not having any room...come on. If your spending a few thousand usd on a phone charger I don't want to hear your house is to small. And it's not like everyone in the USA has tons of space or big houses.

The Comicave rep I met with last week told me the 1:4 Hulkbuster will have a fully removable Mk43 inside not just half torso.

Interesting.

I wasn't saying it's easy. And I have been to Hong Kong. Just pointing out it seems to always come up and it's used like a whoa is me type of thing. But I'd trade him in a second. For me to get the king arts 1/4 HB it's around an extra grand from retail price. I have most of the imaginarium 1/1 helmets and each one has been at least 125 bucks over retail. The 1/6 HB is 250 bucks more at sideshow then at secret base with shipping. So, yes I can get it delivered, with some degree of relability. Though a decent percent of my deliveries end up damaged thanks to idiots at the shippers. Factor that with the 30-40% extra to get those products...I don't have any sympathy. Sorry.

I get it's not the easiest thing in the world with a 4 ft tall box. But he says the same thing when he talks about 1/6 figures a lot of times too.

As for the not having any room...come on. If your spending a few thousand usd on a phone charger I don't want to hear your house is to small. And it's not like everyone in the USA has tons of space or big houses.

very true.

Thanks for the info. If they do actually produce this, and have good QC, it seems this will be the Hulkbuster to get. So far in this scale we already have King Arts HulkBuster statue. Imaginarium Art HulkBuster which has swap able arms, and more of a dynamic pose. I guess only time will tell.

$6000 dollars?? No thanks although they are nice gimmicks but they are only that gimmicks. Rather put 6000 towards buying a car...a real car that is...

$6000 dollars?? No thanks although they are nice gimmicks but they are only that gimmicks. Rather put 6000 towards buying a car...a real car that is...

Since we don't have any official news of a pre order for Comicave 1/4 version and not knowing what the shipping would be I have decided to pre order the Imaginarium art 1/4 Hulkbuster which is 2300 shipped to US. It also is coming with the Jack hammer arm. It wont be made of die cast, and wont be articulated, but has swap out arms to create a couple poses. It is considered a statue.

As for more weirdness with the Comicave/Play Imaginative saga, under the Play Imaginative name they are releasing the 1/4 scale Mark 42 finally. We have another NEW pre order that was posted overseas retailers, and also BBTS. So weird cause its being sold under Play Imaginative so im guessing this is the original stock that was being held back for QC issues a couple years ago. who knows. Just a very wishy washy company to deal with at this point.

/

It's a legal issue with the name for the 42 and ip 1/4 figures. But yeah, not a good look.

Back