1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the news started with 'In view of the popularity of the Batman movies series, Hot Toys is proud to present the Cosbaby series'. Then I switched off.

Hot Toys Cosbaby. Anyone want?

376457_10150908666392344_1141849021_n.jpg

The Joker's socks are the wrong colour and Batman's neck is waaay too thin

Any UK collectors know of anyone who actually sell Cosbabies? It's just occured to me that I've never actually seen any on the usual sites :dunno

Any UK collectors know of anyone who actually sell Cosbabies? It's just occured to me that I've never actually seen any on the usual sites :dunno

Forbidden Planet used to sell them but that was around the time of Iron Man II and i haven't seen them anywhere else.

There is an interview with Hot Toys on the HT Community Facebook page. It talks about several different licences. Including the TDKR, Arkham Asylum and Green Lantern.

Good news and bad. Bad new is "the release of A green Lantern HT is unlikely."

Good news is, they are planning on making at least 3 figures from Arkham Asylum and Harley Quinn is one of their early works. They are not to keen on an AA Catwoman.

More good news, "We will release her ( Catwoman ) from TDKR".

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/hottoyscommunity

There is an interview with Hot Toys on the HT Community Facebook page. It talks about several different licences. Including the TDKR, Arkham Asylum and Green Lantern.

Good news and bad. Bad new is "the release of A green Lantern HT is unlikely."

Good news is, they are planning on making at least 3 figures from Arkham Asylum and Harley Quinn is one of their early works. They are not to keen on an AA Catwoman.

More good news, "We will release her ( Catwoman ) from TDKR".

Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/hottoyscommunity

Thanks for that link! Boom! Just want the Harley Quinn from AA! Maaaybe Batman too. :)

Makes me wonder whether we will get Catwoman from batman returns. Howard chan said in a interview they hope to have batman and penguin ready to show in December but never mentioned catwoman

Back