1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not part of the movie? Thats why...

I know this sounds picky wynie (wyney? any way...) but it doesn't. Still I can see why they do it to include more accessories, but it doesn't feel like something HT would do..
I don't know. I'm bored at work, thats why I'm writing...

I agree, HT just doesn't roll that way. But they might have made an exception just to include more accessories.
I mean look at DX02, aside from the general stuff he had a sonar head, a back pack and a sticky bomb gun. DX12 has Bale's hs and an emp gun. So I think HT included the sticky bomb gun just to match the previous model.

I agree, HT just doesn't roll that way. But they might have made an exception just to include more accessories.
I mean look at DX02, aside from the general stuff he had a sonar head, a back pack and a sticky bomb gun. DX12 has Bale's hs and an emp gun. So I think HT included the sticky bomb gun just to match the previous model.

My thoughts :exactly:

8062_10150952596847344_586667039_n.jpg

Thoughts?

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 & 1/4 Scale: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Hot Toys just announced they will do 1/6 and 1/4 TDKR stuff along with the vehicles from the movie !!!

This is sooooo f#%^ing dope !!!!!!!!

Well, here are. A year and a half later, and most people only have 1/3 TDKR figures. :lol

Back