1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that lots of collectors buy Batman figures from all the movies,Batman Begins,TDK,and soon TDKR. I also like variants from the different movies. I have TDK figure.Is the TDKR going to be different enough for me to buy it? Thanks!

yeah!!... I'm around this forum for several months and I never saw a girl posting anything...

Maybe they don't like Batman's threads?? where is where I'm most of the time

There are some on here where have you been ...oh wait:lol

HT, Show me your 1/4 TDKR Bats and I'll not buy EB's OC Bats :lecture

EB 1/4 figures will most definitely be release before HT releases theirs. If HT is smart, they'll wait until all the feedback comes in from the EB versions and capitalize on tweaking and fixing what EB doesn't do to satisfy the masses. Just my opinion.

I'm beginning to think the formal specs and pics for Bane, Batman, and Catwoman (and anyone else they're making) won't be released until the week or two after the movie hits theaters. If they were going to take advantage of the lead-up, I'd think we'd have seen one or more by now.

Maybe they're too spolierish for Chris Nolan's taste. Maybe they'd rather take advantage of the ongoing frenzy rather than the lead-up to release.

Maybe they'll trickle out some teasers the week-of, and then the first announcement the day-of.

SnakeDoc

I'm beginning to think the formal specs and pics for Bane, Batman, and Catwoman (and anyone else they're making) won't be released until the week or two after the movie hits theaters. If they were going to take advantage of the lead-up, I'd think we'd have seen one or more by now.

Maybe they're too spolierish for Chris Nolan's taste. Maybe they'd rather take advantage of the ongoing frenzy rather than the lead-up to release.

Maybe they'll trickle out some teasers the week-of, and then the first announcement the day-of.

SnakeDoc

I wonder if Nolan himself actually has the time to decide such things. Perhaps the Warner Bros. marketing department would make the decision to hold off on the release though. That being said, July/August is a good bet for at least some teaser images.

Back