1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's true yes, but HT has been developing delays pretty frequently over the past year, and with the ton of Avengers and the two MGS figs recently announced, their factory(ies) will have plenty on their plates rest of this yr already

That's true yes, but HT has been developing delays pretty frequently over the past year, and with the ton of Avengers and the two MGS figs recently announced, their factory(ies) will have plenty on their plates rest of this yr already

I think it's naive to assume that HT does figures in-order. They likely multi-task and have multiple teams, focusing more on some figures than others, for faster turnaround time. This makes sense - they want to cash in on the hype of certain figures during the limited window of time in which demand will peak.

What's "on their plate" is not always relevant.

Not saying they can't be delayed, just saying I'd be surprised if we didn't get a few Batman figures by the end of this year.

void please tell me you have a larger size picture of your sig. I might just get a tattoo of that.

I think the first one or two will say Q4 2012 when you preorder them.. :lol

But that probably means Q2 2013. :(

That's actually very relieving for my wallet. I'm sure not everyone agrees but I will be more than happy to wait.

Yeah, I'd hope they prioritise the TDKR stuff

I'm not saying we WON'T see figures in hand this yr, just that I'm not so certain that we will

I kind of hope they prioritize Arkham City, as we're likely to see less of that. I'd prefer they got it out of the way before we went into full-on TDKR hype mode.

That pic is amazing......I have been searching for a good nolan Batman tattoo for awhile I may have to see my artist soon now thanks void.

not Gandalf!!!

Yep. Plan is to get the 1/6 figure Gandalf from Sideshow to help fill out a all LOTR detolf when King Aragorn arrives.

Any idea how much the PF exclusive goes for? I don't see any on eBay.

Yep. Plan is to get the 1/6 figure Gandalf from Sideshow to help fill out a all LOTR detolf when King Aragorn arrives.

Any idea how much the PF exclusive goes for? I don't see any on eBay.

you don't own the 1/6 Gandalf! :horror for shame Mags...I thought I knew you..:lol

it's a really great figure. the Moria cloak needs some heavy water treatment and futzing though. But you're the King of Futzing so I'm sure you'll have no problem with it.

As for how much the EX PF goes for, there was one I was eyeballing for months, possibly since the beginning of this year that was a "Buy it Now" for $300 and only $25 shipping and it never sold for a long while. the guy had 100% feedback too. It's not until recently that I don't see it there any more and that could be b/c he took it off or someone actually bought it :dunno but it was there for that great price with no buys for months

I believe that we may actually have this figure in hand during Christmas .... TDKR is probably one of the bigger licenses they have at the top of their lists and they'll probably delay the MGS release dates as it has a smaller market compared to this. Also I think the Avengers release will be spread out so that more people are willing to complete the team if each payment for each figure is staggered through out this year and probably next year.

you don't own the 1/6 Gandalf! :horror for shame Mags...I thought I knew you..:lol

Decided to get the PF instead. ;)

As for how much the EX PF goes for, there was one I was eyeballing for months, possibly since the beginning of this year that was a "Buy it Now" for $300 and only $25 shipping and it never sold for a long while. the guy had 100% feedback too. It's not until recently that I don't see it there any more and that could be b/c he took it off or someone actually bought it :dunno but it was there for that great price with no buys for months

Really? Only $300. That's how much the regular one is going for now. I would hope the Exclusive would be worth more. The hatless head-sculpt is far superior imo.

I'm hoping for a 1/4 Bane, Catwoman, Two-Face and Scarecrow.

I can always get the Enterbay 1/4 Batman and Joker.

Decided to get the PF instead. ;)

Really? Only $300. That's how much the regular one is going for now. I would hope the Exclusive would be worth more. The hatless head-sculpt is far superior imo.

oh I completely agree. But even BBTS had the regular for like $250 until it sold out.

Maybe try sending a PM to King Darkness to see how much he sold his for. I know a little while ago he was trying to sell his EX Gandalf PF but I think (though I don't know for sure) that he had trouble selling it. I was going for it but then i decided on the Anakin EX PF

Back