1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite curious to see the accessories Bane will come with. I know we haven't seen the movie but with the Joker it was kind of obvious we'd get a knife,cards etc. But what about Bane? It looks like he uses his fists more than anything. :lol

A broken cowl would be very cool....

I just hope they give us all of his outfit choices

This is the basic outfit
Tom-Hardy-in-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-2012-Movie-Image2.jpg

On top of that they should provide the Coat obviously:
movies_dark_knight_rises_still_1.jpg

Long Sleeve shirt for the 'brawl' outfit:
the-dark-knight-rises-bane.jpg

Alternate Jacket for the 'permission to die' outfit:
The-Dark-Knight-Rises-bane-hardy.jpg

And maybe a Toyfair Exclusive...

Stockbroker Bane :lol :lol :lol
Dark-Knight-Bane.jpg

He's not a DX right?

There hasn't been any indication that he will be DX. Though I wouldn't mind having PERs for him, seems the eyes are going to be a huge part of how Hardy plays Bane

I can definitely see HT doing a v1 initially with just the basic outfit + coat and then a DX if the movie is a massive success and people fall in love with Hardy's portrayal :lol

There hasn't been any indication that he will be DX. Though I wouldn't mind having PERs for him, seems the eyes are going to be a huge part of how Hardy plays Bane

I foresee he will move his eyes variously to the left and to the right for this role. I wouldn't mind seeing a few diagonal ups and downs too to really flesh out the performance. :pray:

I can definitely see HT doing a v1 initially with just the basic outfit + coat and then a DX if the movie is a massive success and people fall in love with Hardy's portrayal :lol

It's going to make for an interesting outfit in 1/6 for sure. I say the outfit with the coat w/ the wool collar is a definite, don't know about the other coat. But if this isn't a DX then it would leave to believe Batman won't be either. Well, not really but if Batman is and Bane isn't won't that be the first time they had a DX hero but a regular mms villain counterpart?
I foresee he will move his eyes variously to the left and to the right for this role. I wouldn't mind seeing a few diagonal ups and downs too to really flesh out the performance. :pray:

:lol:lol:lol

It's going to make for an interesting outfit in 1/6 for sure. I say the outfit with the coat w/ the wool collar is a definite, don't know about the other coat. But if this isn't a DX then it would leave to believe Batman won't be either. Well, not really but if Batman is and Bane isn't won't that be the first time they had a DX hero but a regular mms villain counterpart?

:lol:lol:lol

Would be a first time for Batman. Not a first time overall

Jack Sparrow doesn't have any DX villain counterpart :lol

Would be a first time for Batman. Not a first time overall

Jack Sparrow doesn't have any DX villain counterpart :lol

Not what I mean. Sparrow doesn't have a villain counterpart period. It would be the first time they made a hero and villain from the same license?/movies with one being DX and the other just regular mms. They wouldn't "match" so to say...

Yeah, but since when does Hot Toys 'make sense' :lol

I am willing to bet anything we will see a DX TDKR Batman, possibly with Battle damage, but not counting on a DX Bane

I really would like to see a DX Bane eventually, even if a standard MMS comes first. The fact of the matter is, Tom Hardy seems to be using his eyes and body to convey expression in the film, as the mask is obviously obstructing what he would normally use. I feel that, for a character like Bane, a well done PERS system could be very beneficial in terms of posing options.

Given that they'll be 1/4 scale figures from this license I don't see it spawning multiple 1/6 DX figures as well as the standard MMS releases so I reckon standard MMS Batman, Bane & maybe Catwoman and that'll be it.

Back