1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batwing on location
308452_263882633652963_151589064882321_695194_527012623_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.203155046392389.46432.151589064882321&type=1

So it's a flying rolley polley? :lol

I'm just not feeling the hype too much yet. I wana see more of the character designs before I think about buying figures. I'm guessing batman will have a new suit..I would maybe be in for that. Bane and catwoman perhaps. are they really going to make more than 3 figures from this line?

If EB are making the BB suit then why are they releasing The Joker aswell? So if the TDKR is the same as TDK then it would make more sense to have the HT 1/4 Batman and EB 1/4 Joker as a pair.

1/4, I hope these do not cost 400 + per figure... but I do not see them being any less.

Last edited:
since the EB Arnie was $400, I expect their Batman to be as well. I think HT will try and market their 1/4 figs a little less at first to compete with EB, but I'm sure HT will be doing the TDK suit first since EB is doing the OC suit. I don't see too many ppl getting both as pricey as they will be, so it's going to be a matter of preference.

yea, I think I prefer the OC suit as well. It looks more classic, but I won't make up my mind until I see them both. I have the new OC HT Bats in 1/6, so I may keep it, and go with a 1/4 TDK suit or vice versa cause I'm sure HT will make another 1/6 TDK suit.

Technically, the Begins suit was in TDK for a handful of scenes. He never faced Joker off in it, but are people really making scenes with these things? They're stand alone pieces.

If I were rich, I'd like to get a 1/4 version of bother Batmans. But I'm not and will pass on all 1/4 stuff hoping for Jim Lee Bats and/or first appearance Bats from SSC :)

Back