1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Enterbay do the original suit in 1/4 and Hot Toys the Dark Knight version I shall buy both.I love both companies but I have far more of a soft spot for Hot Toys!!

Not a fan of expensive plastic dolls or toy cars.
Try to say it again, I beg you.

tumblr_lgy9d9Ojwm1qztn3oo1_500.gif

What's wrong with my sig? :dunno Quentin Tarantino is the best director EVER.

EDIT: Are you happy now? You gave me a complex and made me change it! :p

Noooooo >< why does everyone say that. Every movie He ever made is just talk and talk and talk... Nothing interesting happe.. ever!! Like Inglorious Basterds... My god I almost punched myself in the face for watching the whole movie! Koll Bill is good though!
But seriously, what is it you find good in his movies? :) I ask that every time someone say that they like QT and all they answer me with is some quote from one of his movies.. My brother-in-law answers "I will smite down.. something" - whatever Sam L. says in that breakfast scene in pulp fiction.. Idiot!

But I allow you to keep your sig if you want to ;). I'm feeling nice today!

Noooooo >< why does everyone say that. Every movie He ever made is just talk and talk and talk... Nothing interesting happe.. ever!! Like Inglorious Basterds... My god I almost punched myself in the face for watching the whole movie!

Yeah, nothing interesting ever happens.

It's not like HITLER'S ____ING FACE GETS BLOWN OFF!

tumblr_lfdyahCLNW1qfwdhao1_500.gif

:lol Inglorious Basterd's was awesome. But it did have some AWFULLY slow parts that could have been cut down. The bar scene and the dessert scene in particular.

:lol Inglorious Basterd's was awesome. But it did have some AWFULLY slow parts that could have been cut down. The bar scene and the dessert scene in particular.

The bar scene is the best scene in the film. Most of his movies I do find overrated though. Basterds was his best.

I'll be passing on all 1/4 scale stuff, with the exception of maybe a Batman, depending on how well it comes out.

The bar scene is the best scene in the film. Most of his movies I do find overrated though. Basterds was his best.

I'll be passing on all 1/4 scale stuff, with the exception of maybe a Batman, depending on how well it comes out.

Really? I just hated watching them play that stupid game for 20 minutes.

Back