1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if we get a teaser for either of those characters tonight.

Bane! Bane! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!!
Bane?

tumblr_m6pds71KiC1ql8i93o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6pds71KiC1ql8i93o2_500.gif

tumblr_m6pds71KiC1ql8i93o3_500.gif

I really hope we don't see The Bat until Fall 2013. If only so that I can use my reward points. So far, we'll probably have the following hitting in Q4 2012-Q1 2013:

-DX 2.0 Joker
-DX Batman
-The Bat-Pod
-Catwoman
-Bane
-The Batmobile (89)

That's a lot of stuff, and I'll need a break (I'm sure I'm not the only one, either). Not to mention, if we wind up getting some 1/4 scale figures before The Bat...

iFk40YaZolDWd.gif

I hope they don't use the Black Widow body on Catwoman but i'm pretty sure they made it for Catwoman in the first place and not even BW :lol

I really hope we don't see The Bat until Fall 2013. If only so that I can use my reward points. So far, we'll probably have the following hitting in Q4 2012-Q1 2013:

-DX 2.0 Joker
-DX Batman
-The Bat-Pod
-Catwoman
-Bane
-The Batmobile (89)

That's a lot of stuff, and I'll need a break (I'm sure I'm not the only one, either). Not to mention, if we wind up getting some 1/4 scale figures before The Bat...

Hope they can fit a Gordon in there some where.

By far the better actress. Also, from what I've seen so far I think Hathaway is definitely excelling in the legs and ass department

Those hips are killer. Hips, legs, butt > boobs.

But Scarjo isn't particularly lacking there either...

Back