1/4 and 1/6 Hot Toys Batman TDKR Announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he about to take a dump on the tumbler.

Hot Toys really need to hire a proper translator....

ScreenShot2012-07-07at163334.png

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Bane just came... STAY TUNED!

Keep the jokes COMING! :slap:lol

they need to call this the batman forum all the active threads are about Batman, save one. DC really needs to step up superman man of steel better be next blockbuster

they need to call this the batman forum all the active threads are about Batman, save one. DC really needs to step up superman man of steel better be next blockbuster

If you haven't noticed Batman is the only DC film coming out this year... :dunno

And the other recent DC films aren't all that great. Superman Returns was okay, but lordy... Green Lantern was something else. Something bad.

green lantern is doing great in terms of the comic its the dam movie that sucked both superman returns and greenlantern suffer from poor storyline. Having such a strong hero face off against the rock and a yellow blob. Avengers has the chitary minions , but the true villian is loki.

I think rebooting superman and using Zod as the villian is great its like the evil version of superman. And that whole boy scout attitude needs to go address the fact that he is an alien make him a more agressive I swear the make it seem like louis is like a man he is all soft give him an edge

Anybody else think we may get a Blake figure from this line?

I would love to see a Miranda Tate, Alfred and Lucious too but I think those are all very unlikely.

Well after the SWAT version Gordon,

I'm def. expecting a TDKR Gordon with his standard Trench Coat. If Blake has a substantial role I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a GPD uniform.

Still expecting a Ras figure too!

I think if they were to re-boot T2 JGL should get the role of the T-1000, have you seen him in the police uniform!

Well after the SWAT version Gordon,

I'm def. expecting a TDKR Gordon with his standard Trench Coat. If Blake has a substantial role I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a GPD uniform.

Still expecting a Ras figure too!

A ras figure is long over do come ht make one already.

True but Hathaway is a better actress.

ScarJo has the better butt and chest, but Hathaway is the better actress and has a prettier face.
By far the better actress. Also, from what I've seen so far I think Hathaway is definitely excelling in the legs and ass department

by far? why so?

Scarlett did play in the legendary "Lost in Translation" she captured that character like no other

Not to mention the Woody Allen masterpieces she stared in.

Hmm, and for a far inferior actress to Anne, she sure knows how to collect 4 golden globes, does she?

that said, Anne is not a bad actress, but comparing her with Scarlett and concluding that Scarlett is inferior is kinda unrealistic seeing the facts.
Scarlett is no Megan Fox

Makes me wonder if you guys even saw one of Scarlets movies where she doesnt star in a Superhero movie?...

by far? why so?

Scarlett did play in the legendary "Lost in Translation" she captured that character like no other

Hmm, and for a far inferior actress to Anne, she sure knows how to collect 4 golden globes, does she?

that said, Anne is not a bad actress, but comparing her with Scarlett and concluding that Scarlett is inferior is kinda unrealistic seeing the facts.
Scarlett is no Megan Fox

Seriously doubt people judge scarlet on her acting as shes nice to look at .

by far? why so?

Scarlett is no Megan Fox

Makes me wonder if you guys even saw one of Scarlets movies where she doesnt star in a Superhero movie?...

Legendary? Masterpieces? Collect 4 golden globes? None of these things are true. :lol

Scarlett isn't a horrible actress (she was better as a child). I think she's been good in a few things as an adult (Girl With A Pearl Earring, Lost In Translation, Vicky Christina Barcelona) and both actress' have their duds, but Scarlett at her best has never been as good as Anne at her best and Scarlett doesn't have any performance as acclaimed as Anne in Rachel Getting Married. Anne will get her 2nd Oscar nod this season for Les Miserables and her career certainly has the brighter upside.

Legendary? Masterpieces? Collect 4 golden globes? None of these things are true. :lol

Scarlett isn't a horrible actress (she was better as a child). I think she's been good in a few things as an adult (Girl With A Pearl Earring, Lost In Translation, Vicky Christina Barcelona) and both actress' have their duds, but Scarlett at her best has never been as good as Anne at her best and Scarlett doesn't have any performance as acclaimed as Anne in Rachel Getting Married. Anne will get her 2nd Oscar nod this season for Les Miserables and her career certainly has the brighter upside.

:exactly::goodpost:

Back