1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All 4 versions of the 1/3 City Hunter are expected to start shipping between January and April [as listed on P1's website ], so it shouldn't be too long before we start seeing in hand pics/unboxing videos.........:)

Just got the invoice from Sugo for my City Hunter bust! Looks like they're shipping directly from the manufacturer this time.

Are you just getting the City Hunter bust? Or full statue as well? And do you plan on getting any others?
Just the CH bust, no full statues.

Would've ordered busts of Berserker and the AVPs as well, but Prime 1 isn't interested in making them. Hope they change their minds.

Received the final payment and economy shipping costs to Canada email last night for the City Hunter bust, will be shipping out soon direct from P1 yay!

Looks like Leo Leung has gotten this in-hand.

From a technical standpoint, this is incredible. Lots of gloss too, no complaints about that. Gripes about the pose and base aside, we're living in an unprecedented era for Alien and Predator collectibles - the makings of our own personal AVP museums.

432997665-921741983025802-4903906053481176594-n.jpg

Why do they look overly beefy? When they're not that way in the films?
I think the City Hunter's proportions were inspired by this promotional photo:

1710868625170.jpeg

As for the Jungle Hunter, he's not that chunky in person. The worst you can say about him is his proportions look normal rather than tall. The placement of the trophy necklaces in that collector's photo doesn't help either.

I'll admit Prime 1 could've stretched him out a tad more, but his body mass feels accurate. The Jungle Hunter suit isn't slender by any means, it's just that everything about it is big. In some shots he appears very heavy, like when he's roaring at Arnold or jumping along the rocks. In others, the proportions are a bit more elegant (but I think that particular side of the character is captured more in BTS photos than the actual film). I don't think Prime 1's statue evokes anything we never saw or felt on-screen, let's put it that way.

Having that said, I'd be curious to see these sculpts posed fully upright. Would they still appear squat or would they demonstrate the same dual personality the actual suits do?

Last edited:
I think the City Hunter's proportions were inspired by this promotional photo:

View attachment 693964

As for the Jungle Hunter, he's not that chunky in person. The worst you can say about him is his proportions look normal rather than tall. The placement of the trophy necklaces in that collector's photo doesn't help either.

I'll admit Prime 1 could've stretched him out a tad more, but his body mass feels accurate. The Jungle Hunter suit isn't slender by any means, it's just that everything about it is big. In some shots he appears very heavy, like when he's roaring at Arnold or jumping along the rocks. In others, the proportions are a bit more elegant (but I think that particular side of the character is captured more in BTS photos than the actual film). I don't think Prime 1's statue evokes anything we never saw or felt on-screen, let's put it that way.

Having that said, I'd be curious to see these sculpts posed fully upright. Would they still appear squat or would they demonstrate the same dual personality the actual suits do?

That's a fair assessment.

I would've preferred an upright pose as to opposed to the side angle one. The more exposed side body angle puts me off, whereas the more armoured angle I'm cool with.

Damn...that pic of the 2 of them together almost makes me wanna go back on all my plans to avoid these like the plague and just get one. The kid in me from the late '80s who used to reenact the movie with my friends in his grandma's "jungle" garden on the side of her house would kick me in the shin for not at least considering it.

i miss PO and now waiting on waitlist for DX bonus version...hope i get one :(

Back