1/3 Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not much to go on yet, but this is a pretty exciting reveal so let's get that conversation going in advance. Personally I'm hoping that we'll get a nice relaxed standing pose, combi stick to his side on an interesting base. A king willies head in hand switch out wouldn't hurt. But more than anything, I hope this is the statue that finally nails that elusive "Hero" bio mask, sculpt, colours and all. Exciting times!

trPXLSE.jpg

Hey Python, will you also be getting this?

Well that depends on a lot of things. I generally collect 1/4. But the idea of a 1/3 City and Jungle Hunter as a centrepiece to my collection is quite appealing. I'm hoping they make this thing awesome, and affordable. If they do, I'm in.

Instant PO for me. I love the 1/4 City Hunter, but am wanting to go 1/3 Scale for everything since ill have the JH and Cinemaquette now at 1/3 scale

Some of you have too much money, lol.

I wish, my 1/4 JH is paid off (aside from shipping and final payment) And I have the Sideshow P2 maquette which I'll probably sell on if I get this. Even I don't need three large City hunters. This is all speculation for now anyway, let's see what Prime can actually do with this potentially awesome piece. And how they price them.....

It would be great if they make one of the switch outs on this 1/3 scale P2 the severed head of King Willie.

I wish, my 1/4 JH is paid off (aside from shipping and final payment) And I have the Sideshow P2 maquette which I'll probably sell on if I get this. Even I don't need three large City hunters. This is all speculation for now anyway, let's see what Prime can actually do with this potentially awesome piece. And how they price them.....

Oh i just meant for anyone planning to get them all and do a full 1:3 display of everything lol.

If this looks good and the JH delivers I'll be down for both.
Might need to move the IS P2 on to make room though.
Keeping the SS 1&2 1:4.

You prefer the Sideshow P2 maquette to the IS version? That's interesting. I thought it'd be the other way around for sure. I like the Sideshow P2 maquette, especially it's simple and natural standing pose. But I've got the Prime 1 version next to it currently and that does show it up a bit in some ways. If I'm ordering this, I'll move the Sideshow P2 maquette on to a new home to help fund it I think.
It'll probably only cover the shipping cost these days... :lol

You prefer the Sideshow P2 maquette to the IS version? That's interesting. I thought it'd be the other way around for sure. I like the Sideshow P2 maquette, especially it's simple and natural standing pose. But I've got the Prime 1 version next to it currently and that does show it up a bit in some ways. If I'm ordering this, I'll move the Sideshow P2 maquette on to a new home to help fund it I think.
It'll probably only cover the shipping cost these days... :lol

IS is great but I'd rather keep the 2 SS pieces together.
I love the portrait Rafa did on my SS P2.

IS is great but I'd rather keep the 2 SS pieces together.
I love the portrait Rafa did on my SS P2.

Fair enough. I forgot you'd had the head repainted. It is a good statue. If we could place the IS unmasked head on it, and the Prime 1 masked head, it'd be awesome!

So what poses do you think they will choose for this? I think a king willy head would would pretty amazing. I like the idea of a water base. Or even in the meat factory. content_24.jpgcontent_3.jpgcontent_17.jpg

It's so similar to the 1/4 though. I don't know if they will do that. Plus a base that huge will cost a fortune. Considering that the 1/3 Jungle is absolutely going to be 2300 -3k

Back