1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some shots of the sculpt in progress and
final shirt and tie by Blind V
final Vest , shoes
proto Jacket will be remade . this proto head will be trashed after word.
IMG_99692-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_99632-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_99022-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Amazing work Bobby, as usual.
:clap

I've officially run out of great things to say about the 1/3 Joker. Mr. Causey continues to amaze me. No one else is doing it better. While it may take me the longest of the bunch to pay for mine, I am more than excited to have this as my holy grail.

great job bobby.

but i think you should sell the PT head and not trash it, otherwise it's a waste

So, the jacket's being re-done. What's wrong with it? Is it the fabric? Something looks off about the texture of the fabric.

Or, maybe it's just me. Everything else is looking great.

Edit: I figured it out. The jacket looks brand new. Is it going to be weathered, or will it look brand new?

Last edited:
funny you mention that, I always catch them looking ,I throw allot of things out.
Hands , 1/1 clay sculpts, proto pieces you name it.
My work area is only 8X10 room , shared with the furnace and water heater.
No lie , you can actaully see it on a new show coming out on scyfi channel called Hollywood Treasures(I think that is what it is called)
on the 27th or 28th of Oct. I have a really good segment on it.

That's awesome, I'll have to set my DVR for that.

And it is called Hollywood Treasures, apparently:
https://www.syfy.com/hollywoodtreasure/index.php

probably You Tube
jack too Many things to list on it, what is actaully wrong.
the new one will be spot on.

I know that this Joker statue is only avaialble for a select few.

I am curious on how I would get in on such list for a statue should one of my favorite characters be made in the future? :)

Bobby, looks incredible. I can't thank you enough for all the hard work and dedication to this piece.

I am sooo excited about getting mine. Thank-you!!

:bow

SOME News for you guys, I have been contracted By HCG to do a 1/3rd interrogation Joker with real clothes, not sure if it will have a resin head or silicon resin to keep the price down I suppose.
However I wont post pics here because it is a sideshow board and it is from another company , out of respect.

Last edited:
SOME News for you guys, I have been contracted By HCG to do a 1/3rd interrogation Joker with real clothes, not sure if it will have a resin head or silicon resin to keep the price down I suppose.
However I wont post pics here because it is a sideshow board and it is from another company , out of respect.

Wow thats wonderful news Bobby, hoping you can maybe shoot us fans a few pics then privately :monkey3

Attachments

• iatf1s.jpg
    iatf1s.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 6

Noooooooooooooo I need money :lol

You have got to be kidding me. :horror My favorite scene...ever!

They do payment plans buddy :)

Even with that, I have no clue on how I'm going to pull this off. I was thinking of building a 1:1 interrogation Joker with a modded Bobby HCG Joker head, but I wasn't thinking realistically $ wise, but this is going to be a great chance to still get a great interrogation Heath.

hoping you can maybe shoot us fans a few pics then privately :monkey3

:goodpost:

Back