1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you better prepare to send pm's to most of the guys on this board :D

You have got to be kidding me. :horror My favorite scene...ever!

Even with that, I have no clue on how I'm going to pull this off. I was thinking of building a 1:1 interrogation Joker with a modded Bobby HCG Joker head, but I wasn't thinking realistically $ wise, but this is going to be a great chance to still get a great interrogation Heath.

:goodpost:

It will more than likely be a bank loan for me :lol

Can't see how I can pass this up :(

It will more than likely be a bank loan for me :lol

Can't see how I can pass this up :(

I can't pass this up either. :hi5: I hope there will be less great Heath Ledger Joker stuff coming out in the near future after this. :rotfl

Congrats on the HCG deal Bobby.

It's about time a company started to rival Toynami's Cinemaquette line.

I like Cinemaquette but competition is always good.

SOME News for you guys, I have been contracted By HCG to do a 1/3rd interrogation Joker with real clothes, not sure if it will have a resin head or silicon resin to keep the price down I suppose.
However I wont post pics here because it is a sideshow board and it is from another company , out of respect.

:panic: awesome news, Bob :clap

gonna try and get this :yess:

SOME News for you guys, I have been contracted By HCG to do a 1/3rd interrogation Joker with real clothes, not sure if it will have a resin head or silicon resin to keep the price down I suppose.
However I wont post pics here because it is a sideshow board and it is from another company , out of respect.

PM us some pics then?:pray:

Me wants!

Congratulations man. Lol, prob won't be able to afford this one but I may just get a loan somehow or something so yeah, please keep me posted also.

We all getting a bank loan for this? :lol

Why don't we just come together and rob one :lol

We all getting a bank loan for this? :lol

Why don't we just come together and rob one :lol

The-Dark-Knight-Screencaps-the-dark-knight-5263687-1232-720.jpg

Back