1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were being sold over at SHH, but I have not been there in over a year.

Would imagine so.

Nope that is a much different mask I sold neo made by a mask store in the uk. The mask you are thinking of is the Tyler haslett mask which looks good but not as accurate b

Nope that is a much different mask I sold neo made by a mask store in the uk. The mask you are thinking of is the Tyler haslett mask which looks good but not as accurate b

So where would one pick up that mask Lance do you know? :wink1:

Ah sorry Lance.

Damn, UK?? I missed that completely. :( :(

SHH = SuperHeroHype bud. Forum.

So do I really.

Although SHH was my mainstay during the viral marketing for TDK. But around Dec after the film came out I kept getting alerts and all sorta crap when I went there, so stopped.

2011/2012 I will be there more than here though FOR SURE! :lol

This is Tyler Haslett's mask. He was selling them over at the Hunter's Lair (posted a lot of pics too).
IMG_1755.jpg

l_da8886adcf4b4da9b25058ee7f6f0478.jpg

This is the mask neo has:
dark%20knight%20clown.jpg

Both look cool IMO.

I will count on your 2 guys then to update the Bat 3 thread in the film section then :wink1:

Of course. I was unofficial 'Bat Correspondant' at mediworld during TDK, so will be ever on the ball. :)

Tyler was also selling them at SHH. I think I still actually prefer his one, but wouldn't decline either.

Back