1/3 Alien Warrior maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge base, gigantic. TOO big. But... i spy lifesize grid alien head. Im hyped for that.

Huge
74c8045da703fda8aef75722e400a5c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YfWFdPA.jpg

With all respect this is all this piece needs to be, with the alien moved forward 2 inchs on the base.
With prices the way they are it'll save a couple of hundred bucks, take up less room and look better.
Spruke it up with some hive design and an egg if it's too simple.
Cheers Fox, I'm here all week :wave

It just doesn't look good to me. It still looks like it's creeping back home after a night out drinking, trying not to wake the wife up. The feet look odd..like they are sunken into the floor at the toes, and something is off about the inner mouth, size, length, angle (looking at the jawline and head, it should be coming at a more downward angle)...something.
Anyway, still an easy pass.

Last edited:
Im Really gratefull that I don't like this statue as it's gonna be really pricey. Lol

YfWFdPA.jpg

With all respect this is all this piece needs to be, with the alien moved forward 2 inchs on the base.
With prices the way they are it'll save a couple of hundred bucks, take up less room and look better.
Spruke it up with some hive design and an egg if it's too simple.
Cheers Fox, I'm here all week :wave

You nailed it! Perfect...

:clap

I don't like to be a negative Nancy, and I'm glad that CP are showing a willing to make changes based on feedback (learn from them Sideshow) But I'm just not feeling this one at all. I think it's mainly the pose which I believe was partly imposed on them anyway. Still, you can't like everything and that's perfectly fine. Over to Prime 1 for me in this case.

CP will have to up their production game to compete in the current high end Alien/Predator market for sure. P1 are miles ahead.

Back