1/3 Alien Warrior maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The alternative is here, Prime 1 have confirmed it is 1/3 and will be fully revealed in October. I'm sure this tease is no response at all to CP pushing theirs yesterday.... :wink1:

VmLeFgq.jpg

I thought they were going for like a water pounce pose. Base similarly looks huge.......[emoji58]

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Well, it at least appears to be hunched over.

Not crawling but good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My understanding from the Prime 1 Facebook group is that there will be two Warrior statues, this newly-teased one in 1/3 and the previously-teased crawling one in 1/4.

I only wonder if they'll do the same with the Big Chap and Dog.

It's a little frustrating they've decided to make all of the 1/4 statues hunched or crawling. I'm assuming if they do a Jungle Hunter he'll be hanging from a tree branch. With that said it could still be very cool.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Are those the official photos? Terrible photography if they are.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like they were taken with a cell phone and blown up. The front of the dome looks scratched up on the proto.

It's a little frustrating they've decided to make all of the 1/4 statues hunched or crawling. I'm assuming if they do a Jungle Hunter he'll be hanging from a tree branch. With that said it could still be very cool.

What if the criterion for 1/4 movie statues isn't the pose so much as the option to display on a wall or tabletop? This would explain their pose choices as hunched/crawling poses work great either way.

I guess we'll find out what the key differentiator is (besides scale) at Wonderfest. One more week!

What if the criterion for 1/4 movie statues isn't the pose so much as the option to display on a wall or tabletop? This would explain their pose choices as hunched/crawling poses work great either way.

I guess we'll find out what the key differentiator is (besides scale) at Wonderfest. One more week!
Yeah I'd imagine you're right in regards to the wall hanging ability. I just hope they all have the option to also be free standing like the P2 statue.

Are they supposed to be showing a jungle Hunter next week? I'm out of the loop!

Yeah I'd imagine you're right in regards to the wall hanging ability. I just hope they all have the option to also be free standing like the P2 statue.

Are they supposed to be showing a jungle Hunter next week? I'm out of the loop!

I heard we'll get a good chunk of Alien- and Predator-related reveals during the October horror and sci-fi showcase. But I also heard Alien and Predator fans will be happy at this weekend's WonderFest. My guess is we'll see some of the 1/4 stuff that's been teased for a while there (crawling Warrior, Jungle Hunter, hopefully Big Chap) and then the 1/3 pieces in October.

I heard we'll get a good chunk of Alien- and Predator-related reveals during the October horror and sci-fi showcase. But I also heard Alien and Predator fans will be happy at this weekend's WonderFest. My guess is we'll see some of the 1/4 stuff that's been teased for a while there (crawling Warrior, Jungle Hunter, hopefully Big Chap) and then the 1/3 pieces in October.
Ooh, thanks. Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing anything!

Liking this one the more I see it. The base is indeed too large, but at least the design of it is nicer than the Prime 1. Were it scaled down, it'd be absolute perfection. Pose looks good too.

My only fears at this point are the final paintjob and CP dumping too heavy of a gloss coat on top. I know the details on the original model for this are as sharp as Prime 1's, but you'd never be able to tell in these photos due to the thick lacquer they use.

Liking this one the more I see it. The base is indeed too large, but at least the design of it is nicer than the Prime 1. Were it scaled down, it'd be absolute perfection. Pose looks good too.

My only fears at this point are the final paintjob and CP dumping too heavy of a gloss coat on top. I know the details on the original model for this are as sharp as Prime 1's, but you'd never be able to tell in these photos due to the thick lacquer they use.

Yeah I'm liking the pose on this one a whole lot better as well. And the creatures looked extra slimey in the movie so I'm fine with all the lacquer they put on it.

This one has nothing to do with CoolProps. It is the Prime1 Alien Warrior.

I know. I am not the first poster to talk about the Prime1 on this thread as an alternate to the Cool Props version. I saw a teaser was posted so I linked to the final product. Also confirmed it will be 1/4 scale.

I know. I am not the first poster to talk about the Prime1 on this thread as an alternate to the Cool Props version. I saw a teaser was posted so I linked to the final product. Also confirmed it will be 1/4 scale.

Nope. This is third scale and 1/4 is cancelled.

Back