1/3 Alien Big chap maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it! Some good healthy competition!!
Personally, Prime 1 is going to get my money when they start going up for preorder. They will no doubt be the absolute best pieces from the Alien franchise we’ve ever seen! I can’t wait to get both versions of the Big Chap!!!

IDK...XM Studios I think has the better product. BUT, I agree with us benefiting from all this competition.

Anyone knows when coolprops will start to ship this master piece ?

It’s been delayed to February. I have an email from a Sideshow indicating the pushback.

EDIT: Disregard the above. I thought I was in the Prime 1 Dog Alien thread when I posted that. Doh!

13747d43fbf2b21162c486f8c78065380dd78e6e.jpg
caa63bce36d3d539b3aa22753787e950342ab0b8.jpg
d20f834bd11373f01ba34229a90f4bfbfaed04b7.jpg
09372c087bf40ad1ac80eb555a2c11dfa8eccee8.jpg

WOWWOWWOW!! My mist wanted collectable!! Please make video review! Congratulation!I will get mine in about 5 months!!can’t wait!!

Thanks dark mummy!!! Really nice!! Hopte to see more pictures thennsoon:) looksawesome!!

While the sculpt looks incredible I really don’t like the plastic look to this piece. Very reminiscent of the original Kenner figure. Just doesn’t have the look of a high quality piece to me.

This is really making my finger hover over the order button....

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

This actually looks like it turned out okay which is nice to see. Any in hand impressions? It's hard to tell from pictures alone...

It's too bad the mouth tendons, teeth and fingers look wrong to me. I know it's what's in the museum but it's also not really much like what was in the movie in that regard

I can't wait to get mine! And yeah, there are some inaccuracies to the movie. It would be cool to see good, detailed pics of the museum piece.

Back