1/3 Alien Big chap maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The point is they're taking and using his video to scam people...

Yup, Thanks for the heads-up but I have seen this but there is nothing I can do about it. They stole it, like they have done to many others for their scam adds. What makes me mad is that FB and IG take the money and look the other way. One glance at this company and you should know it's a fraud. I doubt these people will get shipped anything, and if they do it will likely be a plastic toy. I tried warning people but know one listens. :slap

Yup, Thanks for the heads-up but I have seen this but there is nothing I can do about it. They stole it, like they have done to many others for their scam adds. What makes me mad is that FB and IG take the money and look the other way. One glance at this company and you should know it's a fraud. I doubt these people will get shipped anything, and if they do it will likely be a plastic toy. I tried warning people but know one listens. :slap

You should file a DMCA infringement on FB/Instagram. You own your videos and they cannot reuse them without permission. Nothing they're doing falls under fair use. I'm gonna try to find it on FB again and try to flag it.

It says they've sold over 20k lol. As of yesterday.

aad1243c7cba32712866e3bf99c0ef48.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Really curious to see what people get, if anything. Buyer beware...

Sold out at Sideshow as of this morning.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Bumping this up as some of the Alien collectors might be looking back to this piece as well.

Back when this was released I was on the fence as at the same time the Prime 1 pieces were announced. So i decded to wait and see. When the P1 pieces released it became clear to me to track down this baby again, it's just extremely fascinating with the Giger Museum franchise behind it. This piece def. rocks the museum character. The color application is really subtle, but the quality of the cast & sculpt is IMO really nice and it weighs a lot more than it actually looks like. Enjoy some photos.

11.png

5.png

8.png

12.png

9.png

2.png

18.png

Congratulations! It's a great piece and one I wish other companies took more cues from when sculpting the proportions/mass for their Chaps.

I have it too. Will not sell it, as it’s a far more accurate representation of the museum piece than the new P1 museum version. But I did buy the P1 action-pose statue (it’s on a boat right now). I will proudly display the CoolProps and P1 Big Chaps together.

Back