1/3 Alien Big chap maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Late for the party and I apologize if this has been asked before. Does anyone know how big the Giger Alien Maquette (Coolprops) base is? Wondering because the Sideshow says the Statue is 33” tall which includes the base and presumably which could indicate that the replica statue could be smaller by 5” or more. But does anyone know how tall the base is by itself? Thanks in advance!

Found via tweeter from Luis Nostromo, a great spanish collector!!

Can’t wait to get mine:)this one is displayed at giger’s museum.

F903E676-8F06-422F-BF97-5EFE84EE0BB4.jpegF903E676-8F06-422F-BF97-5EFE84EE0BB4.jpeg

It looks great, you can display it and it is the perfect companion for the coolprops bust..python python....lol

Can’t wait to get mine!! And i will receive the bust this week or the next one..life is beautiful...lol

Someone asked directly to coolprops and they answeres it would be cold cast porcelain zombini.

Well according to the post on statue forum, it doesn’t bother me at all. Attakus figures are made from the same material.

Really wanted to pull the trigger on this one, but I couldnt get passed the cost. Looks beautiful. Im sure whoever gets it will be happy with it.

A buddy of mine ordered it. I'll do an unboxing and review once he gets it.
Really wanted to pull the trigger on this one, but I couldnt get passed the cost. Looks beautiful. Im sure whoever gets it will be happy with it.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'm still interested in this, but waiting for in hand pics. Prime may have missed the boat not showing their version at the recent con.

Wanted this....then I saw the Mamegyorai which is suit accurate vs sculpt accurate and the paint job is unbelievable. I’m torn.
Ecause the provenance with this is awesome as a scan, plus they do great paint apps. But man that mamegyorai sculpt and paint job is dead on.

I like them both. But this one is 100% accurated (sculpt pose and paintjob) to the statue you can see at giger’s museum in Gruyeres. Yes, it’s less detailed speaking about paintjob but it is as the statue is and this is what I’ looking for.

For me that’s great like this and it is the perfect companion to 1:1 coolprops giger’s alien bust. Of course I would like to buy them booth too, mameg and coolprops, but not enought place or money..lol

I wish the cool props paint job is as good as this

Or at least accurate to the actual statue at gruyereD867CBFE-7CC8-4BB8-8D9B-F59578482842.jpg

I don’t know why the pics are so darn small...sorry

Attachments

• 4169BF8F-CADF-4A8A-8D13-519B6C47B201.jpg
    4169BF8F-CADF-4A8A-8D13-519B6C47B201.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 0C56025A-1C7F-4AFF-9EFB-E1550879EEDF.jpg
    0C56025A-1C7F-4AFF-9EFB-E1550879EEDF.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 208
visited gruyeres last year and the statue its dark brown on my opinion (may be black but with the light it seems a sort of dark brown color). Coolprops statue on my opinion nailed this. The sculpt is exactely the same, so it is way accurated:)

Mamegyroai its a really cool statue, best detailed with an incredible paintjob...but for me Alien or this statue is not as detailed as this. For me Alien is black/grey colour. In Gruyeres and in the movie as well. May be next year with the new upcomming and remastered new version of the original movie I will appreciate more colours on it but, by now and for me, it is black/grey colour:)

[/ATTACH]D10C77E7-4DAA-4AA2-944D-624786ED4986.jpeg457228F7-349A-42DE-9241-B72B3557B5BC.jpeg

Coolprops announced via facebook that they will begin to ship the maquette soon. Waiting for your in hand puctures! I will receive mine next year!!

Back