1/3 Alien Big chap maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks totally awesome to me!! Counting the days to put my hands on it!!!

In looking at this side view it appears that the entire head is set back too far and even a bit too high. If positioned properly, the dorsal spine should reach further off the back then the back of the head. I wish I could post a comparison image against a side view of Bolaji in the hero suit. But I can’t because “RIP Photobucket”. Anyway, look at the above image and imagine the actor in the suit. See where the shoulders are placed in comparison to where the neck and head would be and you will immediately see that even with the back of the head/ dorsal spine comparison, the anatomy is incorrect in the placement of the head. Anyone else see what I’m talking about?

“RIP Photobucket”

Hello Imgur...

h7PIQO0.jpg

In looking at this side view it appears that the entire head is set back too far and even a bit too high. If positioned properly, the dorsal spine should reach further off the back then the back of the head. I wish I could post a comparison image against a side view of Bolaji in the hero suit.

sa4CjwS.jpg

idGpgCl.jpg

The latter image tends to suggest the Cool Props statue is relatively on point (even if Bolaji is not completely in strict profile).

Mine should be here on Friday, so I'm stoked.

On a side note, unless these images are of the museum Big Chap, they don't really matter. This is *supposedly* a copy of that. So that's what I'd like to see comparisons from. We all know there were multiple suits used on the set, with varying paint apps.

Mine should be here on Friday, so I'm stoked.

On a side note, unless these images are of the museum Big Chap, they don't really matter. This is *supposedly* a copy of that. So that's what I'd like to see comparisons from. We all know there were multiple suits used on the set, with varying paint apps.

Yeah, you can't compare the statue to the suit, they are different in many ways. And if you throw in the hero head vs. the stunt heads it's another order of differences...
I'll always prefer the Bolaji Badejo-worn suit to the statue, but there's an undeniable beauty to the statue.

Totaly awesone!!!I am doubting between this and mamegyorai but agter seeing this pictures I will keep this one I think!! Wiw wiw!!

Back