1/3 Alien Big chap maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s the expected arrival in Spain. Mika from coolprops told me in facebook a week ago that the expected shipping date fro that bust was February-March

Fir me that byst is to good to pass on it but I understand people who wants to see this before preordering..a lot of money...

If shipping is feb-march why does it take 2 month to ship to spain? Probably be quicker for it to ship to sideshow and then have them ship to spain. Either way I hope it comes in next month. There was no way I was not going to preorder the big chap head. Ive been wanting one since I started collecting, which unfortunately for me was right after HCG soldout of theirs. Id really like to get this maquette but I need to see something from them on the head before I go any further.
I doubt this maquette will be fiberglass. Its just not the right material for a piece like this. Fiberglass is right for the big heads but not a maquette. This will probably be resin or poly.

I hope we see some updates on this soon, I'm still fighting with myself not to order this. This or the 1:1 bust? It's a tough choice.... Not sure I can stretch to both.

I hope we see some updates on this soon, I'm still fighting with myself not to order this. This or the 1:1 bust? It's a tough choice.... Not sure I can stretch to both.

With so much nice stuff coming out, you have to be really picky with what you buy unless your rich. This was an easy pass for me because of the static pose and I already have the Cinemaquette Alien which can't be beaten imo and has the H.R Giger signatures. I did order Prime 1's Dog Alien but am thinking of cancelling so I can get their half scale T-800 endoskeleton instead. Can't afford both. Come to think of it, I can't afford one.

Can't we all, although I'd say that this is much better than the CM in terms of accuracy. Although the CM always was a more stylised version. If it's a less museum like pose you want, Prime 1 have another version being worked on now but little info is available at this point...

Can't we all, although I'd say that this is much better than the CM in terms of accuracy. Although the CM always was a more stylised version. If it's a less museum like pose you want, Prime 1 have another version being worked on now but little info is available at this point...

If you’re a Giger fan dude then the museum pose is definitely for you; if you’re an Alien fan than I would wait for Prime 1. I mean look at their Dog Alien (SICK!!!!) So their Big Chap and Warrior are going to be off the chart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re a Giger fan dude then the museum pose is definitely for you; if you’re an Alien fan than I would wait for Prime 1. I mean look at their Dog Alien (SICK!!!!) So their Big Chap and Warrior are going to be off the chart!

I like this one a lot, although I wish Prime 1 would at least tease theirs a bit more and give us an idea of what to expect so that we can decide. Short term I'm trying to decide between this and the CP 1:1 Big chap head.

I like this one a lot, although I wish Prime 1 would at least tease theirs a bit more and give us an idea of what to expect so that we can decide. Short term I'm trying to decide between this and the CP 1:1 Big chap head.
After seeing what P1 did with the runner....I'm only too happy to wait. Especially with that kind of money on the line. I don't think this is at risk of selling out at any time in the very near future at this price point. But...ya gotta do whatcha gotta do man! Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

After seeing what P1 did with the runner....I'm only too happy to wait. Especially with that kind of money on the line. I don't think this is at risk of selling out at any time in the very near future at this price point. But...ya gotta do whatcha gotta do man! Lol

Oh I'm with you, I bought the Dog and I'm, sure that Prime 1 will blow our socks off with theirs. But I kind of like the museum replica CP have created also. And with it sadly not having an ES, CP could pull the plug at any moment without warning. Ideally there will be some kind of overlap before that happens within which we can see P1's version and make a clear decision. I'd buy both if I could afford it lol...

CONFUSED!

Coolprops are soon to release the 1/3 scale Giger Maquette, is PRIME 1 also doing a Giger Maquette?

If yes, then maybe it will be Half Scale like the Terminator release?

ALIEN

CONFUSED!

Coolprops are soon to release the 1/3 scale Giger Maquette, is PRIME 1 also doing a Giger Maquette?

If yes, then maybe it will be Half Scale like the Terminator release?

ALIEN

As far as we're aware, Coolprops, Prime 1 and Mamegyorai are all making 1/3 Big chaps. The Coolprops being full on museum style, with presumably the Prime 1 version being more stylised to fit in with their beautiful 1/3 Dog. But very little is known about the P1 version, so it's all speculation. I wouldn't be shocked if they made one in 1/2, what a sight that would be...

As far as were aware, Coolprops, Prime 1 and Mamegyorai are all making 1/3 Big chaps. The Coolprops being full on museum style, with presumably the Prime 1 version being more stylised to fit in with their beautiful 1/3 Dog. But very little is known about the P1 version, so it's all speculation. I wouldn't be shocked if they made one in 1/2, what a sight that would be...

Thanks for explaining Python :)

That makes sense, no point Prime 1 doing the same pose, fingers crossed for something extra special from them.
News is very vague on the Mamegyorai Stoop version, they have removed that banner link to the project page on the website.
Last i checked that link it's not been updated since Jan but looking how it turned out i cannot see them dropping it.

Been an amazing 2 years for ALIEN Stuff and it's still ongoing!
ALIEN

Back