1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the time, it goes back in stock. But nice that this awesome statue is on waitlist, I love mine :)

I've noticed batch shipments so inventory fluctuates, but I don't recall it going to waitlist. I hope I can preorder again. Shouldn't have waited. I'm tracking the webpage for any changes so I can order with points.

That's what I keep hearing, people that own it really love it.

I'm having trouble committing to purchasing this thing due to the size, but PopCultcha has a coupon (stacked their points too) that expires in a few hours that brings it down to $1650 before shipping. I'm afraid to have it ship from AUS to US and I don't know how much it will cost.

Anyone have experience on large items from PopCultcha and have any issues? Do you remember the shipping cost?

I'm having trouble committing to purchasing this thing due to the size, but PopCultcha has a coupon (stacked their points too) that expires in a few hours that brings it down to $1650 before shipping. I'm afraid to have it ship from AUS to US and I don't know how much it will cost.

Anyone have experience on large items from PopCultcha and have any issues? Do you remember the shipping cost?

Just to let you know I believe you've got less than 90 minutes before the sale ends.

Where do you find these coupons from popcultcha? Need to keep an eye out for them.

The 10% coupon was from an email from Popcultcha!

I checked the Queens Birthday code, and it might still be active! FYI it was ONYALIZ. And it was listed on their Facebook page, though I believe a lot of collectors had issues with getting it to work. Or it could've been the terms and conditions.

And sometimes they offer coupon code vouchers on deliveries and they sometimes issue them at events like Supanova etc.

Oh i thought it was a special code. Wonder why they haven't had a 20% off sale lately.

Maybe they don't need to anymore. If they're generating enough sales I guess they might be saying why bother.

I've sort of given up on waiting for those sales. If I want something, I just buy it now. No point worrying about saving a hundred dollars here and there for something I really want. I've wasted so much money from buying multiple smaller Collectables which have had their prices slashed of which I usually end up regret getting them and then saying to myself why did I do that. I should've put those funds to the big ticket items. Like a 1/3 or 1/2 scale piece etc.

Maybe they don't need to anymore. If they're generating enough sales I guess they might be saying why bother.

I've sort of given up on waiting for those sales. If I want something, I just buy it now. No point worrying about saving a hundred dollars here and there for something I really want. I've wasted so much money from buying multiple smaller Collectables which have had their prices slashed of which I usually end up regret getting them and then saying to myself why did I do that. I should've put those funds to the big ticket items. Like a 1/3 or 1/2 scale piece etc.

The items i really want i order them straight away. But the items i like that are cool that i am not dying for i like getting those 20% off cause i can make do without them.

The items i really want i order them straight away. But the items i like that are cool that i am not dying for i like getting those 20% off cause i can make do without them.

I've sort of reached the stage with collectables where it's either buy or don't buy, and nothing it between.

I have way too much on preorder to have any maybes anymore.

The likeness is dead on with this statue, but I honestly wish they stuck with the original pose. It better suited the expression of the head. Now he's in the "hit me" pose with no sense of anger or anything. He actually looks quite sad. I imagine those with a massive set of balls could tweak the sculpt and repaint and add hair and it would look jaw dropping though.

If this stayed in its original pose I would have likely bought it.

I just bought one today... finally. It's a pretty impressive piece.

Looks better in person, but I would like to add another sculpt.

Its the best representation of the Joker. Bring on the 1/2 Bale Batman. They better not bring out a 1/3 at sdcc.
6c6196cba16b59b7848b55f97ac84c81.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi. It is indeed. No weight problems at all. The base of the fabrikor is metal and clips onto the frame at the bottom.

The characters from BvS are too big to fit in one unfortunately but I believe they are overscaled as this Heath Ledger Joker is around the same size as the HCG 1:2 Endoskeleton.

For the Fabrikor, do you recall if you had enough space to move the whole piece in the cabinet or did you have to detach the base and reattach the Joker?

Hi. It is indeed. No weight problems at all. The base of the fabrikor is metal and clips onto the frame at the bottom.

The characters from BvS are too big to fit in one unfortunately but I believe they are overscaled as this Heath Ledger Joker is around the same size as the HCG 1:2 Endoskeleton.

Damn, only just saw your post and I was really hoping the P1 BvS Batman would fit in one.

I just bought one today... finally. It's a pretty impressive piece.

Looks better in person, but I would like to add another sculpt.

Its the best representation of the Joker. Bring on the 1/2 Bale Batman. They better not bring out a 1/3 at sdcc.
6c6196cba16b59b7848b55f97ac84c81.jpg

somebody has to make a 1/3 at some point, which is what I'm going to keep waiting for. This is such a quality piece, but in the end , for 2k, doesn't check enough boxes for me.

I don't see a 1/3 version being made, and if it did, it certainly wouldn't look as good as this, as Adam and Kato no longer work for Prime 1.

I got a chance to see this in person and while I'm still not a fan of the pose, it's definitely much more impressive in person. Would buy this as it is if it was 1/3.

I don't see a 1/3 version being made, and if it did, it certainly wouldn't look as good as this, as Adam and Kato no longer work for Prime 1.

I got a chance to see this in person and while I'm still not a fan of the pose, it's definitely much more impressive in person. Would buy this as it is if it was 1/3.
I've seen very few photos that capture it properly. I think the pose works with certain accessories, but not most. As much as I really like it, I'm not sure if this will be my ultimate Joker piece. I'll enjoy it while I have it.

Back