1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wouldn’t hear me out. Not budging on the $481 shipping

I canceled it.

What a bummer..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime 1 have amazing statues but their service is crap. They wouldn't replace my half scale battfleck torso which had a big blob on the emblem. They called it "minor defects". This was on a $3300aud statue not a $100 toy from toys 'r 'us.

This is the reply I got from my last Email

Thank you for your reply.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

As the issue has been happened, we are out of stock for HDMMDC-01( The Dark Knight The Joker)now in China.

Therefore, we will not able to secure an order for HDMMDC-01.

However, we find some fine stock in Japan.

But the transit course is different between Japan and China.

If you would like to make up the difference, we will ship out your order from Japan.

Or we will only able to refund all of your payment of this order.

Once again, we are very sorry for the issue and please let us know for further questions.

Best Regards,

Prime1studio

I think i'm just going to have to bite the bullet and pay the extra $134 as I know I won't get it cheaper elsewhere. But one things for sure I will never buy directly from them again.
I feel like they may have done this to quite a few people.

This is the reply I got from my last Email

Thank you for your reply.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

As the issue has been happened, we are out of stock for HDMMDC-01( The Dark Knight The Joker)now in China.

Therefore, we will not able to secure an order for HDMMDC-01.

However, we find some fine stock in Japan.

But the transit course is different between Japan and China.

If you would like to make up the difference, we will ship out your order from Japan.

Or we will only able to refund all of your payment of this order.

Once again, we are very sorry for the issue and please let us know for further questions.

Best Regards,

Prime1studio

I think i'm just going to have to bite the bullet and pay the extra $134 as I know I won't get it cheaper elsewhere. But one things for sure I will never buy directly from them again.
I feel like they may have done this to quite a few people.

Where are you located?

Yeah, I would have paid if was only that much but they’re asking $400 more.

Seems largely inflated.

Yeah it's ridiculous, I would love to know just how many other people are in the same boat.

Just out of curiosity, when did you order yours?
I find it strange they would be checking for issues just before shipping, surely they would have done any quality control before boxing the item and have them in the warehouse ready to ship.

Yeah it's ridiculous, I would love to know just how many other people are in the same boat.

Just out of curiosity, when did you order yours?
I find it strange they would be checking for issues just before shipping, surely they would have done any quality control before boxing the item and have them in the warehouse ready to ship.

I ordered mine about a month ago.

It’s shady of them. There’s a sudden resurgence of excitement in the piece and they’re taking advantage.

It’s why he wasn’t in the Golden Week Sale. They knew he would sell at or above retail.

766f4f141664db2f9824538e6e29e4eb.jpg

Okay, for ****s and giggles, I wen ahead and put 1/2 scale Batman, which I don’t own but have heard that it’s a bigger heavier statue and the boxes are therefore bigger and this is what o got for Economy.

No we’re near $500 like the Joker.

How is it cheaper to ship from China than it is from Japan by this much?

Would only cost $250 from a friend I know In Japan he says.

I emailed them. They said the restock was a mistake. It’s now out of stock again.

Geez, get it together..

Snagged the last one of these from Popculta! Pictures really don't do this incredible statue justice, and in honesty I can't agree with the criticism thrown at it. It's perfect in my opinion.

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko1_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko2_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko3_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko4_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko5_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko6_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko7_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko8_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko9_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_pt1472oEVS1vvgafko10_r1_540.jpg

Back