1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen very few photos that capture it properly. I think the pose works with certain accessories, but not most. As much as I really like it, I'm not sure if this will be my ultimate Joker piece. I'll enjoy it while I have it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yeah you're right, it does have a mannequin look to it in some pics. I just love how detailed and well-made it is. There really isn't an ultimate Joker piece out there unfortunately. I have the PF from Sideshow and while I do like it overall, it's far from perfect, but it's affordable in comparison to this Prime 1 piece and easier to display due to the size.

I may consider getting this Prime 1 statue down the track if nobody releases a 1/3 version. Pretty frustrating considering Prime 1 are doing a line of 1/3 statues from The Dark Knight Rises. Would have been perfect to have this in 1/3 to compliment that set. I would have easily purchased Batman, Bane and Joker.

As 1/3 scale may be ideal, the cut and sew of this, and mixed media portion make it a grail piece for sure. This is pretty ultimate for me. I have DX11, EB 1/4, soon to be HT 1/4. All of these I’m sure don’t compare to this.

yeah you're right, it does have a mannequin look to it in some pics. I just love how detailed and well-made it is. There really isn't an ultimate Joker piece out there unfortunately. I have the PF from Sideshow and while I do like it overall, it's far from perfect, but it's affordable in comparison to this Prime 1 piece and easier to display due to the size.

I may consider getting this Prime 1 statue down the track if nobody releases a 1/3 version. Pretty frustrating considering Prime 1 are doing a line of 1/3 statues from The Dark Knight Rises. Would have been perfect to have this in 1/3 to compliment that set. I would have easily purchased Batman, Bane and Joker.

If nobody comes out with anything, I will consider this too, but with a lot of customization. Thankfully, the clothes come off, so it wouldn't be as difficult to cut the body up and have it reposed, the face repainted and real hair applied.

If nobody comes out with anything, I will consider this too, but with a lot of customization. Thankfully, the clothes come off, so it wouldn't be as difficult to cut the body up and have it reposed, the face repainted and real hair applied.

I admire the dedication, but it would end up costing a fair amount by the time you got the statue then did all that custom work to it, unless you did the work yourself. Have you seen this in person? I was pretty critical of it also, but having seen it in person my opinion changed. Yeah it's still not perfect and I'm still not a fan of the pose, but the whole thing definitely looks a lot nicer in person.

I admire the dedication, but it would end up costing a fair amount by the time you got the statue then did all that custom work to it, unless you did the work yourself. Have you seen this in person? I was pretty critical of it also, but having seen it in person my opinion changed. Yeah it's still not perfect and I'm still not a fan of the pose, but the whole thing definitely looks a lot nicer in person.

Considering it is a bit undersized not sure I would even get it to customize.

Hint of jealousy hit me reading this comment hahaha.
I agree with him, the BVS pieces seem oversized. Every other 1/2 I saw next to the Joker were closer to the Joker scale.

I will say the Joker seems a bit thin. I'm curious to see their Batman. I'm assuming they'll show it at SDCC.

Also, Prime 1 no longer shows the Joker piece in their shows, probably bc of the size next to the BVS.

I agree with him, the BVS pieces seem oversized. Every other 1/2 I saw next to the Joker were closer to the Joker scale.

I will say the Joker seems a bit thin. I'm curious to see their Batman. I'm assuming they'll show it at SDCC.

Also, Prime 1 no longer shows the Joker piece in their shows, probably bc of the size next to the BVS.

The Joker shouldn't be smaller than Gal Gadot, Ledger was 6 feet tall or more. Any pictures of them next to each other?

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

If you read my comment, the entire BVS line is oversized compared to other 1/2 pieces I've seen next to the Joker.

And at one point I really wanted to get Joker. For two reasons the character was great, and the other for a more silly reason, in that he was also Australian (I would kill for a good Hugh Jackman Wolverine).

But because I was adamant about getting the BVS pieces, the physical scale difference prevented me from getting Heath's Joker.

I wanted a Heath joker also and i was going to get this but instead ordered the hot toys 1:4 because the sideshow 1:4 didn't really do it for me.

true, it may be better to just get the Ht 1/4 and buy a custom head from whoever makes one not named Adam. Even if undersized, that's okay to me because it would be mostly a stand alone.

And at one point I really wanted to get Joker. For two reasons the character was great, and the other for a more silly reason, in that he was also Australian (I would kill for a good Hugh Jackman Wolverine).

But because I was adamant about getting the BVS pieces, the physical scale difference prevented me from getting Heath's Joker.

Was going to grab joker but I read through the entire comment section and looked pics over thoroughly and decided against it for 2k

How is the armored batman? And if I wanted to grab one from BVS line should get him or nightmare Batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought hard on this but didn’t budge, the HS didn’t do it for me. I have decided to get the 1/2 Knightmare Bats. That will be my only 1/2 in the collection.

Was going to grab joker but I read through the entire comment section and looked pics over thoroughly and decided against it for 2k

How is the armored batman? And if I wanted to grab one from BVS line should get him or nightmare Batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only got the mainline Trinity of Bats, Superman and WW. I honestly didn't want the Armored version, and even though I do like the look of the Nightmare version, I don't really get the love that it gets.

I only got the mainline Trinity of Bats, Superman and WW. I honestly didn't want the Armored version, and even though I do like the look of the Nightmare version, I don't really get the love that it gets.

I'm tempted with the knightmare, but the ES is ridiculous. I wish Prime did it in 1/3 scale instead.

Back