1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. It is indeed. No weight problems at all. The base of the fabrikor is metal and clips onto the frame at the bottom.

The characters from BvS are too big to fit in one unfortunately but I believe they are overscaled as this Heath Ledger Joker is around the same size as the HCG 1:2 Endoskeleton.
Great to know, thanks. As long as the eventual Bale Batman is in line with the Joker I'll be good.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Phoenixblazes you thinking about picking this up eventually? Thanks for posting that video, I knew it would be a pain in the ASS to put that statue together.

Last edited:
Phoenixblazes you thinking about picking this up eventually? Thanks for posting that video, I knew it would be a pain in the ASS to put that statue together.

It was never on my radar, but with Ledger being Australian part of me feels like I'm almost obligated to get him in my collection.

But honestly I just don't have the space. I have way too many preorders. I've got like 9x 1/3 scales and 6x 1/4 scales and 3x 1/2 scales (Yoda & 2x Stargate pieces), plus life size Infinity Gauntlet and Aquaman JL Trident pieces. Plus quite a few Hot Toy figures as well. And I'll be in further trouble once Iron Studios announce their 1/4 Infinity War line.

It's going to be a sad day when I start packing 1/4 pieces away, which I'll have to once I start receiving any of the above 1/3 pieces as I'm pretty much out of space now!

Understandable, in the end it comes down to what pieces you prefer the most, for most of us in this hobby sacrifices must be made. BTW what Hot Toys figures you thinking about getting?

Understandable, in the end it comes down to what pieces you prefer the most, for most of us in this hobby sacrifices must be made. BTW what Hot Toys figures you thinking about getting?

Currently 2x Spider-Man, Yondu, Hela, Thor, Thanos, Aquaman, Flash and Wonder Woman.

I already have the original. When I get the JL version I'll box the old one away.

Ok makes sense.

Though I may just cancel the JL pieces, as I'm getting the 1/3 scales from Prime 1.

Yeah what I meant by both versions was if you were getting the JL one and Training one, despite they both have the same head sculpt.

FYI - Joker went to waitlist.

I was hoping to buy once in stock as I have a ton of points. Should have preordered it. You guys think it will go back in stock?

Last edited:
FYI - Joker went to waitlist.

I was hoping to buy once in stock as I have a ton of points. Should have preordered it. You guys think it will go back in stock?

Most of the time, it goes back in stock. But nice that this awesome statue is on waitlist, I love mine :)

Back