1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also can't see much likeness to Bobby's one either but I think that has to do with how the make up was painted, since when you look at Bobby's one unpainted or with less make up it's obvious that it is ledger. Come to think of it, I have never seen a Joker sculpt with Mob make up look like Ledger from the Mob scene.

End of discussion.

IMG_20121125_135801.jpg

End of discussion.

IMG_20121125_135801.jpg

Is good as that is Brent it doesn't look like this.

As you see by the screen caps the jaw shape on Bobby's one is incorrect, the cheeks should be chubbier. It has great likeness though and there is no doubt that is Ledger but it just doesn't look like Ledger from the Mob scene IMO.

For me this is a chance to own a Gu sculpt it a larger scale since the 1:6 version is damn near impossible to get .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For me this is a change to own a Gu sculpt it a larger scale since the 1:6 version is damn near impossible to get .

I agree. He is a very talented guy so to own something by him especially one of his jokers really appeals.

Wow, this piece is going to be the one.

No updates from Blog,
Blog:
Prime 1 Studios‘ The Joker – The Dark Knight 1/2 Scale Statue is arriving for Pre-Order through Sideshow Collectibles for DC Comic fans soon!

Please give us the PO soon :)

looks really good. still would have preferred rooted hair on this piece. think it would of worked on this. especially at 1/3 scale.

What was the definitive price on this with shipping?

Back