1/12th Figma Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Always wanted those guyver figures. Now that i got some spare cash I might get one. They were pretty expensive last I checked on Ebay. Price probably seems cheap compared to what Im spending on Hot Toys. Also a HT guyver is my grail of 1/6 figures atm. Id go ape **** if this came into frutation.

I haven't checked the prices n a while but yeah they were going for pretty high a couple years ago even. They are pretty damn cool, even compared to today's standards.

I'm hoping for any company to do 1/6 Guyver figures, anime or live action, I don't mind which.

Ah, so it's a Figma Guyver? That's a bit disappointing. Still, any new Guyver product is good news.

Figmas are made by Max Factory, right? Max Factory indeed produced a whole line of Guyver action figures in the mid 2000's. these were 7-10 inches tall, and were awesome.

tumblr_megsfsO8vG1rkfeteo1_500.jpg

Oh neet. didn't know the old ones were made by Max Factory.

Yeah, the new ones are under the figma brand. looking at the old guyver figures, the seem something of a precursor to the figma line.

I'd expect the new ones to be just as good, if not better then the old ones.

They all look pretty great.

Also, they're re-issuing the Guyver figures!? I regret selling mine a few years ago. Need them in my life.

Afaik, that's a totally new guyver. Not a reissue.

T the best of my knowledge, they've not done a guyver before.

Ah, so it's a Figma Guyver? That's a bit disappointing. Still, any new Guyver product is good news.

Figmas are made by Max Factory, right? Max Factory indeed produced a whole line of Guyver action figures in the mid 2000's. these were 7-10 inches tall, and were awesome.

tumblr_megsfsO8vG1rkfeteo1_500.jpg

First Avengers and now new Guyver toys?! I used to have some of the old MF Guyver toys and they were awesome! They were definitely geared toward the adult collector too. Several of them had some very sharp tips. Heck, I could almost use ZX-Tole as a weapon!!! :horror

Not doing Black Widow is a HUGE miss. Considering she has not yet had a 6 inch figure, she would have sold possibly better than any of the others, along with the Mark VII

Not doing Black Widow is a HUGE miss. Considering she has not yet had a 6 inch figure, she would have sold possibly better than any of the others, along with the Mark VII

um, no.

Otherwise, this line looks pretty cool and depending on pricing and who else gets added to the lineup, I might be very interested.

Yeah, Widow is a secondary member of the team and really doesn't warrant being of an initial Avengers lineup IMO, anymore than Hawkeye or Fury would. I can see a figure selling though, just because so many Figma figures seem tailored to audiences who want "sexy" female toys.

First Avengers and now new Guyver toys?! I used to have some of the old MF Guyver toys and they were awesome! They were definitely geared toward the adult collector too. Several of them had some very sharp tips. Heck, I could almost use ZX-Tole as a weapon!!! :horror

Yeah! I really wish they would re-issue those old figures.

:cuckoo:
Not sure if serious...

Figma's bread and butter are female figures. Widow will sell a ton if they get her right. Maybe they'll give her an anime style face.

Is that Spider-Man Figma or Mafex?

Figma. Can tell by the joints.

I hope they announce Iron Man 3. Mark 7 looks awesome so I'd love to see more armors from them.

Back