1/12th Figma Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a closer photo:

CPWD3mc.jpg

Beat me to it. :D

Pretty sure we will see Widow and Hawkeye eventually.

On the comment of Cap's pecs. it's partly how they do the ab cut for articulation, and partly the sculpt aesthetic.

Sculpt example.

6_zps6e9764ee.jpg

now, some even higher resolution pictures.

Starting with Cap
4_zps201758f3.jpg

5_zpsd13e1d5f.jpg

3_zps1c7d23be.jpg

2-1_zps9dcbede2.jpg

1_zpsde34fda7.jpg

Iron Man looks awesome and correctly proportioned in relation to the others.

Cap's boobs are hard to get over. I might be in for the others (Thor and IM look good, might just stick with my DS Hulk), but the Cap issue reminds me too much of Square Enix male figures that have the same "aesthetic".

Even that Spidey looks alittle perky...

I also noticed Thor's similarity to the HT version, as well as Cap's huge man boobs. The Cap thing may actually be enough to keep me away from this line altogether. Without Cap, I don't have much use for the Avengers, and the Cap seems to be the worst of the bunch.

Does the Hulk have any articulation in the knees?

Not yet, the finished piece will, however. Articulation has not yet been added to hulk's knees or elbows yet.

But It will.

I also noticed Thor's similarity to the HT version, as well as Cap's huge man boobs. The Cap thing may actually be enough to keep me away from this line altogether. Without Cap, I don't have much use for the Avengers, and the Cap seems to be the worst of the bunch.
It is kinda off-putting. Personally, I'm waiting to see the painted version before I make any decisions.

On the comment of Cap's pecs. it's partly how they do the ab cut for articulation, and partly the sculpt aesthetic.

Sculpt example.

6_zps6e9764ee.jpg

now, some even higher resolution pictures.

Starting with Cap
4_zps201758f3.jpg

5_zpsd13e1d5f.jpg

3_zps1c7d23be.jpg

2-1_zps9dcbede2.jpg

1_zpsde34fda7.jpg

I forgot about those Guyver figures! Those are some amazing toys! I'm even more comfortable about this line now! :yess:

They all look pretty great.

Also, they're re-issuing the Guyver figures!? I regret selling mine a few years ago. Need them in my life.

Afaik, that's a totally new guyver. Not a reissue.

T the best of my knowledge, they've not done a guyver before.

Ah, so it's a Figma Guyver? That's a bit disappointing. Still, any new Guyver product is good news.

Figmas are made by Max Factory, right? Max Factory indeed produced a whole line of Guyver action figures in the mid 2000's. these were 7-10 inches tall, and were awesome.

tumblr_megsfsO8vG1rkfeteo1_500.jpg

^ Always wanted those guyver figures. Now that i got some spare cash I might get one. They were pretty expensive last I checked on Ebay. Price probably seems cheap compared to what Im spending on Hot Toys. Also a HT guyver is my grail of 1/6 figures atm. Id go ape **** if this came into frutation.

Back